Chapter 15- A 'little' friend

A small tiny creature was walking towards a meadow where trees with dark pink leaves could be seen. It had been hours since she left the small headquarters of Adu du and here she was, still finding the three that are dress in maroon, yellow and magenta. Feeling hopeful, she still tried to find them. 'Where could they be?' She thought.

As she was walking (or maybe crawling since she's in a hamster form), she noticed a few people resting by the river. It seemed like the 3 people that she had seen were having a little cookout. Probably because it's almost getting dark. Sighing, she slowly approached them.

At first, she hid behind a tree and listened to a conversation that they're having. It seemed like what they are talking about is very important.

"Hey Ying, do you think we can do this? I mean, the world is at stake." The girl wearing magenta said.

The girl with yellow clothing sighed. "I don't know. I mean maybe. I'll do everything to find and rescue them."

"Well, I guess we better eat now so that we could rest early. Then early tomorrow, we will go ahead and rescue Yaya and the others." The boy with maroon clothing.

With that, they started eating.

The little creature inhaled deeply and came out of her hiding spot. She approached the three carefully. "Guys, I could help you in finding them." The small hamster said.

The three stopped eating. "Guys did you hear that squeaky voice?" The boy in maroon clothing said.

"Yeah." The girl named Ying and the other girl replied.

The boy sighed. "Whoever you are, show yourself!" He exclaimed.

"I'm over here." With that, everyone looked at the hamster. They all gasped.

"Oh my! Did someone turned you into that thing?" The girl in magenta clothing asked in disbelief.

The hamster sighed. It suddenly glowed blue and everyone closed their eyes due to the sudden glow. When the light had disappeared, it revealed a girl. A girl that is wearing pigtails and looks a bit younger than them. Everyone gasped.

"What are you?" Ying asked.

The girl sighed and cleared the dust off her blue skirt. "I am Misty Tachibana but you can call me Mimi. I am a shapeshifter and I am sent here by Yaya, Gopal and Boboiboy to get help."

The others nodded. "Then I guess you'll lead us to where Adu Du are keeping them?" The girl in magenta clothing.

Mimi nodded. "Yeah sure but it is pretty far."

The others sighed and continued eating. "Since you had came all the way here, join us for dinner." Ying said.

Mimi took the chicken and began to eat. "Since you all know me, I want to know you too." She said.

Ying started. "I'm Ying Han Fei Wan and I have time manipulation powers."

Halsey talked next. "I'm Halsey Frost and I have Telepathy and telekinetic powers." With that, Mimi gasped in amazement. "That's so awesome!"

Fang was the one who talked last. "And I am Fang Ayase. I have Shadow manipulation powers."

Mimi was looking at Fang for a moment. "I know that." She said and with that, Fang suddenly looked at her. "What did you say?" He asked.

"Nothing." Mimi replied. But deep inside, it seemed like she found what she was looking for in her entire life.

After eating, all of them went to their respective places. Fortunately, they had an extra sleeping mat and tent where Mimi could sleep. But then, she couldn't. Something was making her feel excited.

'I finally found you, Pang Ayase.' She thought.

•~•~•
Hi guys... I finally updated... Yey. Anyways I made Mimi's last name Tachibana and Fang's last name Ayase... lol, I was inspired by some anime... 😝 Could you guess what anime are they?  😏✌

Q: But what do you think is Mimi's intentions towards Pang?