They found out

Your P.O.V.~

I started to form a lie, then stopped. Maybe, just maybe, since he has a demon butler, Ciel won't kick me out.

"What if I told you, I wasn't quite human?" I asked slowly.

"I would be surprised, but not shocked. I believe Sebastian mentioned to me that you managed to take the gas tank off of Bard's flamethrower right before he set it off, but you were so fast no one but Sebastian saw it happen."

My jaw dropped and I glared at Sebastian. "You knew?!"

He smirked. "Of course. I am one hell of a butler after all."

I was about to advance on him when Ciel stood up. "(Y/N). You work here. You are my personal maid, so I believe it is fair, that I know WHAT you are."

I nodded. He had a point. If I was him, I would want to know who and/or what my servants were.

"As you wish?" I said with a bow. Without getting up I channeled my energy into my back and made dragon wings appear. They were as long as I was tall, (about 5'2 or 5'1) and the scales were a dark blue.

I straightened up again and saw Ciel with a look of pure shock. Looking over to Sebastian I saw even he was surprised. They were not expecting to have dragon maid were they.

"(Y/N). What exactly are you?" Sebastian managed to say.

"Oh you know, your average half dragon half human. I can grow wings when I channel my energy and I have the same basic abilities as a demon. Inhuman speed, strength, and reflexes." I explained.

Ciel regained his composure and nodded. "Then I expect you to guard me and this manor with your life? Using your ..abilities, as well?"

I bowed. "Of course, young master?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so this is most likely gonna be a sebastian x reader mostly cuz Lizzy and Ciel are my OTP! :3 So I hope you like this and please vote! <3