I can't think of a title :P

Recap from author's prospective 

Basically you're pinned to a bed by this crazy succubus lesbian and then BAM Sebastian breaks in and says something like "I believe that's my job~" IM BACK!  

Your P.O.V.~  

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YOUR JOB"!?!?" I screamed at Sebastian. Despite the situation a blush was creeping across my cheeks. 

Sebastian just gave me a closed eye smile. "Exactly what I said my little dragon." 

I growl and Scarlet gets up. I jump to get up but Scarlet snaps her fingers and chains and a collar appear wrapping around me. 

I try to shake them off but suddenly a searing pain rips across my body. My eyes widen but I contain my scream. 

"If you try to struggle, it will slowly and painfully drain your power." Scarlet winks at me one more time and jumps at Sebastian. 

I watch as Sebastian dodges and the two start exchanging blows. Fuck these chains, I don't care how much it hurts I am not going to be contained. No one contains me. 

I focused the energy and power I had left and my wings grew larger. Scales started to grow over my heart and in various places. I broke one chain, ignoring the intense pain I did the same to the other chains. 

I looked up and focused on Scarlet. All emotions forgotten. I would kill. 

Sebastian's P.O.V. 

Scarlet was a decent fighter, but not good enough. I had her trapped when I felt someone walk up behind me. I turned around and my eyes widened slightly. (Y/n) had scales growing across her face and her wings were double their original size. Her eyes had turned completely black. 

"Mine." She looked at me and then to Scarlet, who had shrunk back into the shadows. 

Suddenly (Y/n) rushed forward and started to strangle Scarlet. I watched in amusement. (Y/n)'s grip tightened and she snapped Scarlet's head off. 

Your P.O.V.~ 

I felt blood splatter over me and my eyes widened slightly. All my emotions rushed back and I looked at my hands. They were covered in blood. 

"Good work. Now let's go home shall we?" 

Sebastian started to walk towards the window but I stopped him. 

"What am I?" I quietly whispered. 

Sebastian tilted his head thinking. After a moment he leaned down and rubbed my head. "You are my little dragon." 

I blushed and looked at the floor. "Baka." Sebastian just smirked and jumped out the window. I followed suit and took off in the night sky, following him as he jumped across roof tops. 

(Time skip brought by Ciel's inner bitch XD)  

We entered the manor and my wings and scales disappeared. I started to walk towards the young master's study. 

"You're back. Good." I turned around to see Ciel walking towards us instead. 

"Young master." I bowed. "I'm sorry. I was stupid and allowed myself to get kidnapped." 

Ciel smiled slightly and looked at me. "Good. Now go get cleaned up." Suddenly his expression turned sour. "Be quick something has happened." 

I nodded and ran to my bathroom. I took a bath and washed the blood off of me and hopefully the smell of that succubus. I got out and there was a clean maid's uniform on my bed. Sebastian must have brought it. 

I put it on and ran to Ciel's study. I was happy to be home. This place was safer then anywhere I had ever been, and it made me feel warm and happy inside. 

I stopped at the door and knocked. "Come in." I entered to face an unhappy Ciel and Sebastian. 

"What happened?" I looked at them concerned. 

"The Viscount was not Jack the Ripper. There have been other kills. We shall continue the investigation." Ciel commanded. 

I nodded and thought. This would mean most likely seeing Madam Red and the weird Asian dude and his sex slave again. I would like to talk to Madam Red again. Having an older women to talk to was nice. 

"Sebastian. I would like to go to bed and deal with this head ache tomorrow." Ciel started grumbling and Sebastian just chuckled and went to go put him to bed.

I smiled. Yup. Good to be back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. I got kinda put off cuz I wrote another fanfic on a whim and it got 0 reads *Bows* But thats no exuse. I've also been very busy with sports and school. 8th grade is brutal man. THANK YOU FOR THE FABULOUS VOTES AND READS HOWEVER ALMOST 600 READS OMFG YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!