Mother?!

Your P.O.V.~ 

The rest of the day was uneventful. Everyone prepared and Sebastian and Ciel just acted like they were investigating. I walked around the mansion and around the mansion grounds, trying to memorize where I everything was. 

Everything went normally until night fell. Around midnight villagers came, claiming they had seen fire in the woods, so naturally Ciel, Sebastian, and I went to investigate. 

"(Y/n). Do you smell anything?" Ciel asked me. 

I sniffed the air. I could smell a light unfamiliar scent. "Yeah, this way." 

We ran through the forest until we came to a clearing. In the middle of it was a large hole. "How has no one found this?" I wondered out loud. 

Sebastian shrugged and walked to the edge. "You fly down, I'll bring the young master down." 

I nodded and spread my wings. "See ya down there~" I jumped down. 

The darkness swallowed me and I spread my wings. Soon enough I touched the bottom. 

The unfamiliar scent just got stronger. I wanted to go forward but I knew I had to wait for Sebastian and Ciel. 

As soon as they reached the bottom we all walked forward through the tunnels. "Wait, didn't the dragon say it would come for us?" I questioned. 

Sebastian and Ciel froze. "To late now." Ciel shrugged. 

I laughed lightly and continued walking. Soon the scent was overwhelming. "God it's like they're surrounding us." I covered my nose. 

"Maybe we are." I froze, so did Sebastian.

"Who's there?" Ciel demanded. 

A spiral of fire shot forward and lit multiple torches at once. Multiple cat-like eyes stared at us. 

"Hello?" I looked around. Dragons. Multiple. Cool~

Sebastian set Ciel down and Ciel started speaking. 

"We have been sent to investigate the fires and sighting in the forest. Am I right to assume that it is you that have been the sightings?" 

One dragon moved forward. They had bright sapphire scales, much like my own. 

"Correct young one. We have been, exploring. However a more pressing matter is at hand." The dragon slowly turned it's gaze so it's eyes rested on me. "I would like to speak with my daughter."

Everyone was silent. The only sound was my sharp intake of breath as my wide eyes studied the dragon before me. 

"M-mother?" I stepped forward hesitantly.

The dragon nodded, it's lips pulling back into what I assumed was a smile. 

Ciel cleared his throat. "Perhaps there is somewhere more, private, where we can continue this discussion?" 

The sapphire dragon snapped her head back and gazed at Ciel. "Of course. Let us continue this elsewhere."

We fallowed my so called mother into a different cave, separated from the rest. As soon as the sapphire dragon settled down, her tail wrapped around her body, we all sat down on the floor. 

"So." I spoke first. "Why were you in the forests?" 

Sebastian's eyes widened and Ciel turned his gaze my way. "That's your first question?" 

I nodded. "I have tons of personal questions but we came her with an objective that we need to clear first." 

Ciel smirked and turned his head back to the sapphire dragon. "You heard (Y/n), let's talk business." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry for not updating I had writers block with this story and I have been focusing on my Diabolik Lovers fanfic >.< Sorry!~