Epilogue (NSFW)

Your P.O.V.

"Get back here you little -- Oh shit no do not throw the glass vase to your brother, Kairi, I swear to God I will castrate you! Sebastian a little help here?" 

"Don't say the Lord's name in vain, wifey." 

I took my attention away from the twins and glowered at Sebastian. Ten years had passed since I found out my history, and Sebastian and I had gotten married five years ago. Two years after that I had found myself pregnant, and quite honestly shocked it hadn't happened sooner. 

"I'll castrate you too while I'm at it." I grumbled. "Grab Rowan, I'll grab Kairi." 

We'd been "blessed", although at the moment I could hardly see anything blessing about the situation, with twins. A boy and a girl. I hadn't been prepared to name them, and after nine months I still had nothing, I was more focused on the pain and inconvenience of the whole situation. Luckily my dear husband had given it more than plenty of thought, and as I was giving birth read off a list for me to choose from. 

I flew up and plucked my daughter off the chandelier. "Why couldn't you have been normal." 

"With all due respect, Miss, there ain't a thing normal about you and yer husband." Bard chuckled, watching the scene unfold from the safety of the kitchen doorway. 

After Kairi started sprouting wings and Rowan started to punch holes in walls, Ciel had thought it appropriate to tell the household staff and Lizzie about what Sebastian and I really were. They took it surprisingly well. 

"(Y/n)! Sebastian! I'm trying to get some amount of paperwork done by the end of the week. Try to keep them quiet!" 

"Yes, my lord!" Sebastian responded, Rowan struggling under his arm.

"Dad! Put down!" 

"And why should I do that?"

Rowan stopped moving, then smiled. "I'll leave you and mommy alone all night!"

I turned red. "Sebastian! What the hell have you been teaching them?" 

Sebastian set Rowan down. "Promise?"

"Sebastian!" 

Rowan smiled. "Promise!" 

"Mommy, I wanna play with Auntie Lizzie." Kairi didn't struggle nearly as much as Rowan.

"Auntie Lizzie will be back tomorrow. I'm sure she'll let you play with her then." I sighed. 

"Mommy! Mommy! Fly!" Rowan attached himself to my leg. Unlike his sister, he didn't have any wings, but weirdly enough he could breathe fire. I wasn't entirely sure why because I definitely couldn't do that, but he had almost all of Sebastian's demonic traits. 

"Kairi, do you want to go to daddy real quick? I can't carry both of you easily anymore." Kairi nodded and I tossed her to Sebastian. She squealed in delight before landing safely in Sebastian's arms. 

"You wanna stay down there, or come up to my arms?" 

"Up!" Rowan crawled up my leg and settled himself on my back between my wings.

"That wasn't an option, but if it works it works." I took off. 

Rowan being on my back proved to be the best option and I sailed down the halls of Ciel's manor, even doing a loop around his office until he threw a book at me. Eventually, I could feel Rowan's grip loosen and I figured he was falling asleep. 

"Husband, could you put them to bed?"  I handed a drowsy Rowan to Sebastian. "I'll bring Ciel tea." 

"How can I say no to you, wifey?" Sebastian gave me a quick peck on the lips and headed down the hall.