Wooo Adventure!

Your P.O.V.~ 

I finished cleaning the library and spent the rest of the day hanging out with Bard, Finny, and Meyrin. Even though they were oblivious as fuck, they were really nice. 

Sebastian and Ciel spent the whole day planning so I got to sleep on the roof and have a fairly relaxing day. 

"Little Dragon." I groaned and shielded my eyes from the sun. I was having a nice dream during my nap and Sebastian just had to come and ruin it. 

"Whaaat?" 

"Dinner is ready. If you want to eat before we leave for tomorrow I would do it now." I opened one eye and grinned. 

"Well since my beloved food is calling me, I guess I have to get up." I sat up and stretched. 

"So you get up for food and not me?" Sebastian frowned. 

I just shrugged and walked down to the kitchen. The counter had some food left over from the young masters dinner so I just ate that. Sebastian went to tuck the young master in so I went to bed. 

~Time Skip to When You Wake Up~ 

I woke up to me bouncing. I opened one eye and was met with cushions and a small window. In front of me was Sebastian and Ciel. 

"I'm in a carriage aren't I?" I yawned. 

Ciel nodded and I looked around. It was spacey enough. I glanced out the window and saw the sun just about in the middle of the sky. Noon-ish. 

"What time did we leave?" 

"About 6 a.m., why?" Ciel raised an eyebrow at me. 

I shrugged. "I just wanted to know how much I over slept." 

After that I fell back asleep and Sebastian woke me up when we got to the estate we would be staying at. 

It seemed to be someone Ciel knew, so I didn't take the extra step of remembering their name. Ciel talked to the master of the estate and we set off right away. 

We walked through the forest and the man showed us burned spots and where people had spotted scales. 

"Anything else that could be useful to us?" Ciel questioned. 

"Ah yes, this." The man pulled out a giant sapphire colored scale. "It was found at one of the burn sights." 

Ciel took it and we walked back to the mansion. Ciel requested a private room and we all sat down. 

"So, (Y/n)." Ciel talked to me as he studied the scale. "Take out your wings. I want to compare the scales to this." 

I nodded and channeled my energy to my back, my wings spreading out behind me. I turned around so my wings were facing Ciel and Sebastian. 

I felt hands touch my wings and a sudden pinch on the tip of my left wing. I turned around fists raised. 

"What the hell?" I growled. 

Sebastian held up one of my scales. "For observation purposes. It was loose anyway, so don't be to mad." 

I sighed and made my wings disappear. I looked at Ciel study the scales. His brows creased together. 

"It seems to be the exact scale, just in a different scale." He finally said. 

My eyes widened slightly. Suddenly I felt a minor headache come on. I wobbled back and bit and hit a desk. 

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Sebastian walked towards me. 

"Yeah, just give me a minute." I closed my eyes and saw an image. A giant, blue dragon. 'Ill come for you tonight.' It seemed to smile. 

I snapped my eyes open to see a slightly worried Sebastian. I narrowed my eyes at him. "We might have company tonight." I whispered. 

Ciel stood up and walked to stand next to Sebastian. "What do you mean?" He demanded. 

"I mean exactly what I said." I described the vision to them. They both stayed silent for a while, thinking over this new information. 

"Well," Ciel began. "The dragon said they would come for you tonight, so just go one with your night regularly, and if they come, get us. I would like to have a chat with these dragons." 

I nodded and grinned. This would be interesting. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updates! Yay me!