The Kiss

Your P.O.V.~ 

"WHAT?!" I screeched. 

Ciel just smirked and went back to his papers. "It starts tomorrow so I suggest you get some sleep." 

I sighed, knowing that if I tried to argue my punishment would just increase. It wasn't a problem. I just had to avoid him the entire day. 

I went to my room and laid down in my bed. Slowly I allowed myself to drift off. 

Next day~ 

I woke up early and snuck into the library. I started dusting and putting books in their correct place. Ciel might have only been 13, but his collection of books was pretty damn impressive. After I was done with this I ran outside and hid in a tree in the gardens. The sun was just rising and it looked beautiful. The pink reminded me of Sebastian's eyes. 

"The same color..." I murmured. 

"What's the same color?" Someone whispered in my ear. 

I screamed and jumped forward out of the tree. Looking back up I saw Sebastian sitting in the tree smirking. 

"If you must know," I tried to sound angry to hide my blush and nervousness. "The pink sunrise and your eyes are a very similar color." 

"My my, is that a blush my little dragon? Did I startle you?" Sebastian jumped down and tilted my head up with his finger. 

I froze and turned away, my face growing redder by the minute. 

Sebastian chuckled and walked back to the manor. "I must wake the young master, you start making his morning tea." 

I followed him back to the manor and went to the kitchen. I kept thinking about Sebastian and I didn't know why. Most people would say when it comes to love I'm clueless, so even if that was what I'm feeling I wouldn't know. 

"FUCK." I yelped when I spilled boiling hot water onto my hands and chest. "I SPILLED TEA ON MY TIDDY!" I got a towel and wiped away the hot water and continued to make Ciel's tea. My chest and hands hurt like hell but I could deal with it later. 

I walked up to Ciel's study and knocked. "Come in." 

"Your tea young master." I bowed and set the tea on his desk. As I put it down Sebastian grabbed my wrist. 

"What happened?" He asked inspecting my hand, 

"I spilled some hot water. I'll take care of it later." I sighed. 

"I can't have a cripple maid. Sebastian go take care of her then both of you return here." Ciel commanded. 

Sebastian nodded and dragged me back to the kitchen. He started applying ointment to my hands and bandaging them. 

"Anywhere else you need to put ointment on?" He asked. 

"Yes but I'll to it myself." I grabbed for the ointment but Sebastian pulled it out of my reach. 

"I have extra on my hands and I don't want to waste expensive ointment. Where?" Sebastian's voice was firm but his face smirked. 

"Upper chest area." I muttered. 

Sebastian smirked and lifted my head up. With his clean hand he pulled down the neckline of my dress slightly and started rubbing the ointment on my collar bone and down a bit. When his hand went to far down I squeaked and grabbed his wrist. 

"Aaaaaaaaaand we're good!" I told him. 

Sebastian smirked. "Embarrassed are we?" 

"You would be too if that's the most intimately you've been touched before." I snapped. 

Sebastian raised an eyebrow and looked at me. "You mean you've never been kissed? You're still a virgin?" 

I blushed fifty shades of red and glared. "And if I am?" I demanded. 

Sebastian washed his hand and put his glove back on. 

"Come here little dragon, I have to teach you something." 

I sighed and walked over. "What now?" 

Sebastian grabbed my chin and tilted my head up, the next thing I knew my first kiss was stolen by a demon. I very good looking demon at that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heheheheheh~ Oh yes finally I got to write in some smut like content~ 

WE PASSED 300 FREAKING READS OMFG AND 10 VOTES

You guys are so great! Please keep voting and maybe comment if you want something special to happen or you have question! Luv you all~~