hospital (1.8)

Michael's pov:

"Wake up, don't leave me here alone, please" I let the tears fall down my cheeks and squeezed Luke's hand.

It hurt, I missed his ocean blue eyes, his red beautiful cheeks that shined brighter than the sun. His gold blonde locks that were softer than anything. His warm body pressed against mine. I missed all of him. But most of all I missed his lips. Those gorgeous pink lips that felt so good on mine. That turned me on so badly. I couldn't feel it anymore. He was all gone. Only if he'd know how much I miss him.

"It was my fault" I said out loud. I wanted to get it all out of me.

"I made you get all angry, I MADE MY LUKE GET ALL ANGRY AND AND- "

I stopped myself from yelling and looked down at the floor still holding Luke's hand as gently as I could.

"Overdose." I cried out.

"Mr. Clifford?" I heard the door open and an unfamiliar voice behind my back started speaking. I slightly lifted up my eyes and glanced at the nurse. A complete slut, wearing inappropriate stuff to work.

"Yes?" I mumbled of annoyance. She looked like a whore. I wanted to throw up.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to leave, because your time is over" she spoke leaning down to pick up something that was probably in the way, making her cleavage almost fully pop out of her blouse.

I got up, not saying a word and just left.

What if she's doing things to Luke?

What if this is all a lie?

What if he's actually alright and cheating on me with that skank?

But he's not, he loves me.
___________________________
yall are gonna hate me for this chapter, so sorry 😐.

love you, stay strong. x