9.6

Michael's P.O.V:

My lips started to quiver, and my hands both started shaking. This can't be true...or maybe it can?

"H-He's a-a-awake?" I asked the nurse on the phone who was speaking to me politely in a soft tone.

"Yes, Mr. Clifford. If you would like to, you can come and see him" I heard her voice say through my cracked iphone.

I can't go see him. I can't...how am I supposed to explain myself? He's awake, my baby is awake.

The phone fell to the floor as my sweaty hands let it fall from the shock going through my entire body.

"Mr. Clifford?" The quiet voice asked.

"Mr. Clifford" It said again, then she hung up.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks. Tears of happiness and fear. I mean how could I not be crying? The love of my love just woke up and I'm sitting by the dining table scared of what will happen next. Those pure eyes of his, they're open again, his pink lips are finally moving. I cried louder, I cried my heart out, I couldn't believe what just happened.

"MICHAEL?!"

Is that Calum...? Oh no...

________________________________
maybe a few more chapters will come out tonight...stayed tuned (hopefully i don't fall asleep 😂)

are you guys enjoying the story so far?

it's gonna be over soon though :-(((

Much love ❤️

- A xx