Q/A Answers

Ok the number one question I keep getting is whether or not I'm actually discontinuing the story.
a: Yes i am. I have completely forgotten what i was going to write and I lost my hard drive as well. But i will be starting another story soon.

Q2: How old are you? And what do you like to do in your spare time?

A: I am 18 years old. And I like to game in my spare time also read other fanfictions. So feel free to look me up if you play PS4 (wolph-flow is my name.)

Q3: What inspired you to write or more specifically write Vesta's Child?

A: I was originally inspired to write about 2 years ago by my English teacher, who told me I have a talent for writing fan based parodies and short novels. Vesta's Child was inspired by that.

Q4: Do you ship anyone?

A: Yes I ship PerZoe obviously. And I ship in Harry Potter it would have to be Harry/Daphne or even Harry/Su Li cause not much is known about these two characters so they are in a way like OCs.

Q5: What is your favorite ship in the PJO/HoO series Canon or non-canon?

A: Well PerZoe for a fact but I also ship things like ThaLuke and SolAngelo. And Canon would have to be Jiper.

Q6: What are you favorite Novels and types of book?

A: Well I really like Fantasy and things like that. And my favorite novel would probably have to be The Count of Monte Cristo. That is a novel right?

Q7: What is you favorite animal mythical or not?

A: Well I have one of each. Non-mythical would have to be the grey wolf. I mean come on wolves are so pretty. And Mythical would have to be a Phoenix. They are amazing with all of the their abilities.

Q8: Who is your favorite Heroes of Olympus character?

A: I would probably have to say either Hazel or Leo. Hazel because sure she has a fear of Gaea and she's cursed but she doesn't let it stop her and she pushes herself to try as hard as she can. Leo because do I need a reason for McShizzle??? Yeah he's a carefree guy who just wants the best for his friends and family. 

Q9: Have you read the Harry Potter series and if so, whose death were you most by?

A: Yes I have read them. And I was saddened the most by Remus and Tonks deaths. I feel that way because their child had just been born and was now left an orphan just like Harry himself.

Q10. What gender are you?

A. I am a male. xD Pretty sure at least because you never know with 2017.

Q11. What is your favorite color?

A. Purple by far.

Q12. What Country are you in? If the US what state?

A. I'm in the US and I live in Georgia.

Q13. What is you favorite song?

A. It would have to be Walk on Water by Thirty Seconds to Mars

Q14. Who is your favorite Greek God? Who is your favorite Greek Goddess?

A. My Favorite Greek God would have to be Hades. He gets really underrated cause people don't like him cause of the whole God of Death and the Underworld thing ya know? But I find him to be really cool. My favorite Greek Goddess would have to be either Artemis or Hestia. Hestia because she cares for her family even though they treat her badly. And she cares for demigods even though they forget shes a goddess. Artemis because the PJO books show that she has a different side to her than the myths portray her. She has a caring side to demigods because of the hard life they live.

Q15. Out of your stories which is your favorite?

A. I actually dont know. Because i enjoyed this one but My HP one hasn't been completely fleshed out in my mind. Plus I was also writing one on FF.net called Harry Potter and the New Dimension. Its a Harry Potter and HighSchool DxD crossover story.

Hey Everyone! I know I know. Its been forever since anything has happened with this story. But I'm sorry to announce that this story is now abandoned. I'd rather no one take over because of what I dealt with. But if you really want to let me know and you can. But be on the lookout for my story Harry Potter and The New Dimension to be uploaded on here. And for my straight up Harry Potter story to be also finally uploaded for the first chapter.

 As always. Peace out and rock on Moonbeams. This is the Son of Artemis and GraecusWolf(FF.net name) Signing out!