The First Day

Reader's POV
Beep! Beep! Beep! The alarm clock kept going off. Stupid alarm clock! You say, constantly punching it to turn it off. You got out of bed, and threw the clock on the floor, jumping on it. Y/N! Mom called from downstairs. You okay up there?! Yes, mom! You shout back, putting the clock back on your nightstand. OK! Breakfast is ready! You walked to the bathroom to take a shower and brush your teeth. Afterwards, you walk back to your room, and pick out an outfit. A skirt with a f/c top and black Converses.
  You walk downstairs, smelling the delicious breakfast. You walk in the kitchen where Mom is at. Mom turned toward you. Ooh! Somebody's dressed to the nines! Mom, please stop. You say. She smiled, then gave you your breakfast.
   After breakfast, you give Mom a hug, then walk on towards Bay City High.
  Harris, can I borrow your homework? Spyder asked as the two went to find Ryan. Again? Harris asked. What exactly do you do at home? Play Minecraft until its time for your bedtime? Correct. Spyder said. Harris shook his head and turned his homework over to Spyder. Just don't..... damage it. Harris said. The two continued walking until they found Ryan. Hi, Ryan! Harris said. Ryan jumped and turned around. Harris, you almost gave me a heart attack. So are we going to work on Mech-X4 after school? Harris asked. I can't. Spyder said. This new girl moved in two houses down from where I live, and she is cute! Spyder said dramatically. Harris and Ryan let out a few chuckles while Spyder kept on going.
    Y/N's POV
Thank you, Mrs. Grey. I said as I walked out the door with my schedule in my hand. I turned the corner to go to my locker. Man, these books felt more like bricks. Finally, my locker was in sight! I ran over, quickly opened it, and dropped my books in. My arms felt so much better now. I was straightining my locker up, when all of a sudden, I heard a boy's voice. THAT'S HER! THAT'S THE GIRL WHO MOVED IN DOWN THE STREET!