Four

The next couple days passed quickly, allowing me to finally settle into my new home. I continue to get lost on the streets, and have gotten lost a few times. But today I get to find my new apartment. I found a couple that I really liked, but I really wanted to see them first.

I found the first one, meeting my real estate lady up on the stairs.

"Hello there. I'm Nicole Chapman." She says, sticking her hand out.

"Brielle Olsen. It's nice to meet you." I say, shaking her hand.

"Well this is the first one. It's a one bedroom, half-bath, with a older kitchen," She starts. I walk around the small apartment. I don't need a giant space... But the kitchen isn't up to my liking.

"How much is this one?" I ask.

"About $1,900 a month." I shudder. She smiles.

We walk around the apartment before we head to the second one. It's right on the river by the pier, and it's gorgeous. I push the door open, revealing a big space completely furnished. I peered over into the kitchen, smiling like an idiot when I ran my hands over the stone countertops. I head down the hallway, opening up what imagine to be the bathroom, it is. I close the door and open the one across the hall. The bedroom was spacey, and in a good way. The comforter on the bed was gorgeous and soft as my fingers ran over it. I gasped at the door at the back of the room. A balcony.

I slide open the glass door, stepping out onto the balcony. The wind blows my hair in messy tangles, and I pull my white cardigan close to my body, trying to hold in the shivers. I smile at the people on the pier and look up at the giant Ferris wheel over the river.

I heard the glass door slide open behind me, turning to face Nicole.

"This one?" She said with a smile. I nodded. I was in love with this and I can see myself here, waking up and drinking my coffee on the balcony.

It's perfect.

**  ~   **  ~   **  ~   **   ~   **   

Harry's P.O.V.

Days passed, slowly, just like usual. The guys were all out except for me and Liam, who sat in his bed reading something on his phone. I stood, stepping towards the door.

"Where you off to?" Liam asks. I shrug and pull my hoodie over my head.

"Coffee run?" He nodded, standing and walking towards me. He did the same with his hoodie, pulling the hood over his head and slipping the sunglasses over his face. We closed the door quietly behind us, hurrying down the hallway. We found the escape stairs, rushing down them and outside.

When we got outside, both of us pulled our hoodies farther on our head and slipped our hands in our pockets. Liam and I knew that this was a dumb idea, but I needed coffee, and not the shitty hotel kind.

I saw the Starbucks across the street, rushing with Liam at my side. When we got inside, it was pretty much empty, except for a few old people with their computers and chatting away. Liam and I walked up to the front, ordering. I scanned around the shop, being careful to hide my face. My eyes landed on a girl at the back of the shop, a laptop on front of her and a coffee in her hand. She had a short dress with a leather jacket and a colorful striped scarf. Her auburn hair was in light curls that reached down to her ribs... It was the girl from the airport.

Without my consent, my legs pulled me towards her. She looked up at me in confusion then it changed to recognition.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Hello." I said. Her eyebrows arched.

"Hi..." Her voice was all American, full of foreignism.

"I'm Harry." I whispered.

"I know." She laughed. I motioned to the chair across from her, and she nodded. I pulled it out, sitting down.

"So..." She trailed off in confusion.

"I'm not sure... I guess I didn't really think this through..." She giggled, shutting the lid of her laptop. Smiling over the top of her coffee cup.

"Are you new here?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes. I moved here about six days ago. I just found an apartment by the River Thames. I think that's what it's called...." She said, her eyes looking off in confusion. "Anyway, why are you talking to me? If you don't mind me asking?" I chuckled.

"I'd be confused too. But I guess... I uhm... I don't know really. I saw you in the airport, and I thought you were... Well gorgeous really..." I felt my words stutter over each other as I spoke. I could see her face flush across from me.

We talked for a while, about her town in America and I told her about mine in Cheshire. She told me about her sister and her mom. And I told her about mine.

I didn't know what it was, but something made me feel like I could tell this girl everything, my secrets, my mistakes, everything. And I didn't even know her name.

She stood, zipping her laptop bag and picking up her coffee cup.

"I have to be off. It was really nice talking to you Harry." She smiled. I nodded.

"You too. Maybe we could do this again sometime?" She nodded, writing down her phone number on a napkin before handing it to me. "Wait, what was your name?"

She smiled. "Brielle. Goodbye Harry." She turned away, disappearing into the darkening streets. I turned around, meeting Liam. He motioned his head towards the door and I followed.

"So? Who was that?" He asked. I half-smiled, looking up at him as we walked down the now dark and quiet street.

When we finally reached the hotel, I'd told Liam everything about Brielle, and I knew he liked her, maybe not the way I did, well, he better not. We opened the door to see all of the other boys sitting on the sofa or on the floor watching the football game.

"Where have you lot been?" Niall asks. Liam and I take a seat on the floor next to them.

"We went out for some air and Harry got caught up with a girl." They all gave me a look, raising their eyebrows as I chuckled.

"Explain?" Zayn said.

I did.

A photo of the balcony to the right my darlings<3