Five

The first night in my apartment was strange. All of the new noises and temperatures here, they were different from the warmth I had grown used to in my apartment back in Portland. I loved waking up in the morning and stepping out onto my own balcony.

I'd talked to a few of my new neighbors, all of which were residents in London. The one I had become close with already was an old woman, Mary-Ann, who was in her late fifties. She'd lived her whole life in London and had just been recently hired at one of the finest law firms in our county.

I sat now at my island in the kitchen, staring out the balcony window. Rain pelted against the glass like hail and the sky was cloaked in greys and silvers. So much for doing anything today.

My attention was pulled away from the rain as my phone buzzed. I looked down, reading over the new message.

Unknown: Hey is this Briella?

Me: Yes.... Who is this?

Unknown: This is Harry.

Me: Oh, hello. What's up?

Harry: I was wondering if you wanted to do something tonight? The guys were going to go to a club and I was thinking maybe you could join us?

I hesitated for a moment before answering. I'd never been to a club before. Bars? That's different. Never clubs.

Harry: I was thinking maybe you and I could go do something together first?

Me: Like what?

Harry: The carnival is in town? Maybe we could go there?

Me: What about the rain? And the paps could be everywhere....

Harry: The rain will clear up, trust me. And I'm pro at disguise.

Me: alright... Sounds like fun. I hope you're ready to get your ass kicked at skeeball(;

Harry: We'll see. I'll pick you up about three?

Me: Sure, see you soon Styles.I smiled as I set my phone down on the table. I had exactly one hour before Harry would be here. I sipped down the rest of the coffee in my cup before setting it in the sink and rushing towards my bedroom.

I dug around my closet before picking out a simple outfit. It consisted of a black long sleeve, a pair of dark jeans, chocolate brown UGG boots and my favorite tan and brown infinity scarf. I curled my unruly auburn locks and braided my bangs back, hooking in my dangley chained ear cuff.

I had just slid the sleek pink gloss over my lips when the doorbell rang throughout the apartment. I rushed over to it, slipping my boots over my feet and swinging the door open. Harry stood in front of me wearing a simple white t-shirt under a red and black flannel with black skinny jeans. Typical.

"You look nice." He says and I smile.

"You too." He holds out his arm and I giggle before taking it. He leads me down the steps to his car, opening the door for me to sit down.

"I guess you were right about the rain." I joked.

"Told you so." He chuckles, glancing over at me before looking back to the road.

The carnival wasn't too far from my apartment, and thankfully there weren't as many people as I thought there would be.

"What's first?" He asked. I smirked up at him.

"How about that game of skeeball?"

"You're on." He laughs.

We make it through at least four games, and I won all but one of them, making Harry pout. We rode on a few of the rides before standing before the giant ferris wheel.

"You are absolutely insane if you think I'm going on that Harry." He smirked over at me.

"Oh why's that?"

"Because that is literally the highest, most terrifying thing I have ever seen."

"It's really not that bad."

"I doubt that."

"Oh come on, please?" I shook my head defiantly, and his face formed into a puppy.

"Please." He begged. I shook my head again, making the look disappear from his face and his body move closer to mine. I felt goosebumps raise on my arms as his fingers moved over them, resting themselves on my hips.

"Please?" His voice was filled with... I don't know how to describe it. It was raspy and deep, and the darkness in it, pierced my body, sucking the air from my lungs and making my heart pick up in my chest.

"Alright." I whispered. He pulled away, smirking with pure pride. I rolled my eyes and followed him to the gate.

"You're insane Styles."

"I know." He smiled at me as we sat down in one of the carts. I felt my body move closer to Harry as the wheel started to move. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me, rubbing little circles on my arm with his fingers.

"You're okay Bri. I've got you." He whispered. I nodded into his side, looking out across the sky. When we stopped at the top, I was in complete awe of the lights. The sun was setting slowly behind the buldings in London, and the air smelled of ocean and flowers. A weird smell for a city. I looked back at Harry, who was watching me with a smirk. His eyes glowed in the sun, making them look bright and new. I smiled as he pulled me back towards him. I leaned back in the chair, looking up at his face. His hand moved to my jaw and his fingers around the back of my neck.

"You're so beautiful." His voice was raspy again, sending goosebumps over my body. His face inched closer to mine and my eyes closed slowly. I closed the space between us, pressing my lips to his. I felt the sweet pleasure of his kiss gravitate through me, making me feel... Stronger.

His lips formed over my top lip, holding it before moving to my bottom lip. I felt him smirk as he pulled my mouth closer to his, holding the kiss for a what felt like infinity before letting go. I kept my eyes closed for a moment, savoring the kiss before opening them. They connected with green, bright, flaring green. I smirked before pressing my lips back to his.

I just couldn't get enough. 

Aww wasn't that fun? To the right we have the gorgeous London Eye<3