Eight

The morning after Harry and I confessed our feelings was... Different. I woke up alone in the bed, confused as to the events of the night before. Shifting out of the bed, I curiously step down the hallway, searching for the curly hair. Instead, I found a note on the table. Reading it, I begin to grin uncontrollably.

        Briella

I went out to get some breakfast. I'll be back soon. I love you

                              -XOXO Harry

I set the note back down, shuffling back to my bedroom. We are going out today. I don't feel like doing the usual. I wanna do something.... Exciting.

I pull down my favorite orange flannel, slipping it over my chest and pulling up a pair of ripped jeans. I tie on my Converse and clip my brothers' dog tags around my neck, kissing them gently. I sigh, closing the closet doors and turning my attention away from the painful memories.

I jump when I hear a knock on the door. Harry.

I sigh, knowing he'll bug me if I don't ask.

"Who is it?" I call, sarcasm licking on my words. I hear a chuckle.

"It's a crazy thief." He laughs. I sigh, swinging the door open and gasping in fake surprise. He shakes his head.

"You should get punished you know." He says. I raise an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't dare." I gasp. His lips form into a huge smile, making me squeal as he grabs my waist. "Harry put me down!" I yell. He kicks the door shut, spinning around in circles. 

Harry moves towards my bedroom, plunking me down. His mouth makes an evil grin as his hands grab at my sides, tickling them.

"Harry! S-st-t-oo-pp!" I stutter. 

"What was that? More? Okay." he laughs, tickling my sides harder, forcing my body to exhale loud laughs which turn into snorts, causing Harry to laugh even louder. 

"Okay! Okay! S-Stop! Harry!" I laugh. He finally stops, falling on his side next to me. I try to catch my breath, which turns out harder than I though. I look over at him, shooting a playful glare. He sticks his tongue out at me in response. I lean over, making him expect a kiss, only to lick the tip of his nose instead, earning me a chuckle. 

"Why are you all dressed up darling?" He asks. I sit up, looking down at him.

"I want to go out. Like, go do something. Maybe even go out out tonight? I mean, unless you aren't up for it..." I say. His eyebrows crunch together, pondering my words.

"I still owe you a tour of my grand city don't I?" He says. I nod. "Well there we go." He stands from the bed, towering over me. Harry leans down, cupping my face in his hands, pressing his lips against mine. His lips trap my top lip before moving to the bottom, tracing the outline with his tongue. My hands move over his chest, smiling as he deepens the kiss. 

Harry moves his hands away from my face and down my sides, reaching around my back and lifting me up on his hips. My mouth forms another smile when my fingers trace through his curls. I hear him let out a husky moan in the back of his throat when my fingers tug at his nape. His lips move down my cheek, searching along my neck.

"Harry..."  I moan lightly as his teeth graze over a tender spot under my earlobe. I feel him smile as he kisses the spot gently. His lips finally peel away from my neck and his emerald eye connect with mine. They're darker than usual, making him appear sexier.

"I love you." He says. His voice matches the darkness in his eyes, deep and throaty.

"I love you." I respond, kissing his cheek. Harry slides me off of his hips, setting me on my feet. I pluck the grey beanie from the bed, fitting it over my straightened hair. I watch as Harry's eyes travel down my face, suddenly stopping on the dog tags.