Six

Harry's P.O.V.

She spent the rest of the night smiling and laughing, a sound I found to be very pure. She seemed so normal, ordinary, but not in a bad way. Like the ordinary everyone wants, sweet, kind, funny, beautiful... Any man would be lucky to have her. I just hoped I was good enough for her...

"What are you pondering?" She giggled at her own words. I glanced over at her across the seat at her, a smirk playing on my lips.

"Nothing... Why do you ask?" She lifted an eyebrow, tilting her head downward.

"Oh c'mon Styles. Spit it out." I laughed, shaking my head.

"It's just... I dunno.." She crossed her arms over her chest, frowning. "I was thinking about you." I confessed, smirking at the way pink flushed her cheeks. She turned away, covering her smile with the sleeve of her shirt and faking looking out the window.

 I pulled up to the giant house where the boys and I were staying for our break. They each left every now and then to visit family, but came back eventually. This was basically our base camp. 

I park in the driveway, rushing out of my seat to open up her door on the right. She smiled as I pulled her out of the car gently, wrapping her arm around my elbow.

"This place is gorgeous." She said, excitement rolling off her lips.

"Thanks. Ready to meet the boys?" I asked, making her smile and nod anxiously. I lead her up the concreat stairs, pulling my keys out of my pocket to unlock the door. She smiles as I push the door open. We step inside, Bri walking a few steps behind me nervously, and turn into the living room. I see the boys huddled around the television, watching some comedy movie.

I cough obnoxiously to get their attention, making Bri giggle behind me.

"Guys, c'mon now." I chuckle. They each shift to face us, a surprised look on every one of them.

Briella's P.O.V.

I feel my body shake with nerves as we turn the corner to the massive living room. Harry coughs to get them all to turn around. They all looked shocked, or stunned, I wasn't sure. I did notice Zayn looking at me a bit different then the rest of them. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, so I ignore it, smiling at the boys in front of me.

"Lads, this is Briella. Briella, meet Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam." Harry says. The boys all stand up and come towards me, all except Zayn, who rolls his eyes and leaves the room. I turn my attention back to the three guys in front of me.

"Well it's nice to finally put a face to the descriptions." Louis laughs, making my cheeks flush.

"Thanks. It's really great to meet you guys too, my sister's a big fan." I grin at the thought of what Lin would think if she knew what I was doing.

"Well why don't I give you a tour?" Harry says to me.  I nod, waving at the boys and taking Harry's hand. 

"Well what's first?" I ask. He points to a few doors down the hallway.

"Those are Liam, Louis and Zayn's rooms down there, a bathroom too." He leads me around the corner to a giant kitchen and I can feel my jaw drop. 

"It's gorgeous." I breathe. Harry chuckles.

"It is huh? Well too bad we never use it." I gasp at his words.

"How can you have such an amazing kitchen and never use it?" He shrugs.

"We keep dishes and junk food in here mostly. A few healthy things. But we usually just order delivery food." I shake my head in mock disappointment. Harry takes me through the archway into a beautiful formal dining room. I sigh, knowing they probably never use it either.

Harry finally leads me to the giant staircase, following me up the stairs to a balcony over the living room. Smiling at the boys down below.

"C'mon there's more." Harry whispers. I take his hand and follow him down the hallway.

"That's Niall's room, but he's almost never up here, usually sleeps on the sofa watching football or something." I giggle. He shows me another room that houses a few instruments and such, with a giant window that had a beautiful view.

"Alright, I saved the best for last." He rubs his hands together evilly, making me laugh. His hand grips the doorknob, twisting it and pushing the wood door open. I step past him into the room. There's a bed, and closet....

"Your bedroom?" I ask, my eyebrow rising. He nods proudly, crossing his arms and leaning against the doorframe. I must admit, it's the biggest bedroom I've seen in a long time. My fingers run along the soft black comforter, smiling at the material. I move over to the desk in the corner, picking up one of the pictures. I look closely to see a little boy that resembles Harry being noogied by a bigger girl that looks like him. I tilt the photo to show Harry, making him cover his face before rushing to my side.

"That's my big sister, Gemma. She was quite the bully." He chuckles and I set the picture back down on the desk. I move over to the curtains on the far wall, looking back at Harry before pulling them back. 

I feel my breath catch in my lungs and my jaw drop a bit. The view is gorgeous. It looks over the river and because it's high up on a cliff, looks over the city. I turn to face Harry, my face beaming.

"It's nice isn't it?" I nod. He gasps and grabs my hand, dragging me down the hall. Before I can protest, we are standing outside on an overlook balcony.

"Harry-" He shushes me before I can continue. 

"Watch." He points over the giant ferris wheel. I watch, soon growing impatient. Right when I turn to question him, I hear a shrieking noise. I look around to see fireworks flying upward, exploding into the sky. 

"Wow..." I whisper. Harry chuckles and slowly moves behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up. I laugh as he sits down on a  cushiony chair. I feel his arm move around my arm and I lean back into the crook of his shoulder, resting my hands on his chest. He moves his fingers through my hair, both of us watching the beautiful display in front of us when I fall into unconsciousness.

A photo of the boys' base camp for my cupcakes<3