Thank You

"Mark! I wanna go on the roller coasters!" Jack screamed excitedly.
"Kay. Me and Marzia are going to bring our pugs to a petsitting place. Then we'll catch up with you." Felix said. Then Marzia and him went the other way.
"Do we have to pay?" Jack asked.
"Pay? Pfft. We don't need money to get along." Mark said.
"Cool!" Jack said. They ran in and went to the biggest ride there was. There was a big line. "Wow. What a line." Jack said.
"Haha. Don't worry. We can wait." Mark said.
"I'm bored." Jack said.
"Already?" Mark laughed.
"Yeah."
"Ok. I have a game." Mark said.
"What?" Jack demanded.
"Ok." Mark said. "Look closely at my eyes." Mark said.
Jack looked at them.
"What now?" Jack asked.
"Look away.... NOW!"
Jack looked away, and they were halfway through the line.
"WHAT?!"
"It's a glitch." Mark said. "Don't do it too much or too long, or you'll die."
They waited the rest of the time, talking about each others worlds and then went on the ride.
"I'm so excited!" Jack said.
"Me too." Mark said.
  The ride was AWESOME.
"That is by far, the best fookin' roller coaster I've ever been on." Jack said.
"Yeah. It's awesome." Mark said.
They caught up with Marzia and Felix, who had done a bunch of games. Maria was holding a big fluffy teddy bear.
"Thanks, Felix!" Marzia said and kissed his cheek.
Felix blushed. "No problem."
"Let's see what WE can win, Mark!"
Jack and Mark raced to a shooting game. Jack won and got a cool action figure. Then they played an arcade game. Mark one and beat everyone on the leaderboard.
"Damn, Mark. Your great at video games!"
"Oh. I get the word 'video games' now. Ours is different and it's called a 'screen player'." Mark said.
"Ah. We're not that different then!" Jack replied excitedly.
They went to a restraunt with Marzia and Felix. Felix was really popular in the area, so he managed to get the whole group delicious meals.
"Dude, I owe you." Marks said, shoving food in his mouth.
"Yeah." Jack said.
"Ok. When me and Marzia go somewhere nice alone, you two can babysit them."
"Okay."  Mark replied.
Once they left the restraunt, the sun was setting. It was beautiful. Couples lung up for the ferries wheel. Others sat on the grass and admired the beauty. Mark kept glancing at Jack blushing.
"What?" Jack stared at him.
"I-I..."
Jack looked at him awkwardly.
"Wanna go on the Ferris wheel with me?.." he asked, not looking at him.
"...M-Mark?"
"..."
"Yeah..."
Mark gazed at Jack.
"Really?"
"Yeah."
Mark and Jack went in the line. Mark grabbed Jack hand and held it
Tight. His hands were warm. Jack glanced at Mark blushing. Mark and Jack got on a wheel and stared into each others eyes.
"Thank you for coming to Simulator." Mark said. He ran his finger though Jacks hair. Before Jack could reply, Mark connected his lips to Jacks. Jack wanted to pull away because he had a girlfriend, but... he couldn't. He kind of liked it. Mark pulled away and brushed Jacks cheek.
"Mark... I-"
"WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!" Jack heard a voice behind him. It was Felix and Marzia. Marzia stared bewildered.
"Oh no..."
"You could've told me you were dating! We couldve gone somewhere more romantic!" Felix said.
Mark chuckled. "Yeah. We're dating." Mark said.
"..." Jack didn't say anything.
"Let's just go home." Felix said. "C'mon lovebirds."
They got in the car and went home.
More chapters coming. We all love Septiplier.