Chapter Four

"Where is Albus?" Scorpius inquired noticing that it was almost dinner and the raven haired fellow was not there.

"Um I don't know. Still at Hogsmeade maybe." Rose answered. They were sitting in the Slytherin common room near the fire. Rose's head was in Scorpius' lap as he played with her hair.

"But it's past the time we're allowed to stay." Scorpius pointed out and then sighed loudly. Truth was, he was worried. He hadn't seen Albus at all at Hogsmeade and given it was a small town, you'd think you'd bump into each other at least once. He hadn't even seen him near the carriages coming back. "Maybe he didn't go to Hogsmeade at all and is hiding in the Room of Requirement." Scorpius suggested.

"Why on earth would he do that?" Rose questioned.

"Because he feels like a third wheel with us. He could have lied about having plans and chilled out at the castle." Scorpius spoke. Just as Rose was going to dispute that thought, the portrait swung open and Albus stepped in with a huge smile on his face. He was blushing and slightly looking down at his feet to avoid eye contact with the people there.

"Albus! Where have you been?" Scorpius asked and Albus walked further in to the common room. He sat on the arm chair, ignoring Scorpius' question. "Hello?" Scorpius sang.

"Huh?" Albus looked up still smiling. "Oh hi."

"Hey Albus." Rose grinned. "Where have you been?" Taking Scorpius' question.

"Hogsmeade." Albus' brows furrowed. "Why do you ask?"

"Well we've all been back for like an hour. You can't be in Hogsmeade this late." Scorpius explained and Albus' smile faded a bit.

"Oh well I went with someone who's allowed to stay longer." Albus vaguely explained. Rose sat up and yawned a bit.

"What'd do you mean? Like a head girl or boy?" Rose asked and Albus just smiled nodding. "Were you on a date Albus?" Rose gasped. Scorpius frowned and shook his head. Albus would have mentioned going on a date.

"Um." Albus blushed heavily. "Yeah I was." He admitted. Scorpius frowned even more and looked to the fire.

"Oh merlin Albus! With who?!" Rose shrieked.

"It's a secret." He told them.

"Aww come on. Give us a hint!" Rose pleaded and Albus just shook his head.

"Nope sorry."

"No fair." Rose folded her arms giving her cousin a puppy dog face. "Please?" Just as Albus was going to say no, he was cut off.

"I'm pretty hungry." Scorpius spoke up. "And it's time for dinner, let's go." Scorpius started to get up.

"Oh you guys go ahead. I had a late lunch and I'm not too hungry." Albus encouraged. He didn't even flinch when Rose grabbed Scorpius' hand.

"Are you sure?" Scorpius asked.

"Yeah positive." Albus nodded and then let out a yawn. "I may even use this time to take a bath and relax."

"Okay." Scorpius pulled Rose along with him as they walked out of the common room. With their leaving, Albus sat alone in the common room for a bit thinking about his great first date.

"Who do you think he's dating?" Rose asked and Scorpius shrugged.

"I don't know. It can't be the head girl from Slytherin, she's in a relationship. Maybe one of the other hou-" He stopped when Rose giggled. "What?" He stopped walking and huffed. Rose stopped walking as well and stood in front of him.