Chapter Five

Albus was sitting with Cain in the courtyard out of view from everyone. They were dating but not yet together officially, Cain was waiting for Albus to tell Scorpius.

"So what did you have in mind for today?" Albus asked. He had his head on Cain's shoulder as their hands were intertwined.

"Hmm we could sneak into the kitchens and have ourselves a little date." Cain suggested. "Or we can go to the Room of Requirement, we can cuddle there. Maybe go to the prefect's bathroom-"

"And swim?" Albus cut him off.

"Yes we can swim, is that something you're interested in?" Cain looked down at Albus who had lifted his head. He gave Cain the puppy dog eyes and pouted. "Ahh don't give me that look. It's very hard to say no to." He leaned in and rubbed his nose against Albus'. "Okay, we can do that." He stood up pulling Albus with him. "Do you really want to swim?" He asked Albus.

"Yes." Albus nodded. "Do you not liking swimming?" Albus quizzed and Cain shook his head.

"I'm fine with that. I just gotta get my swim trunks from the tower. You can come with and then I'll come to the Slytherin with you." He proposed. They started walking to the castle hand in hand.

"Um I don't know where Scorpius is." Albus bit his lip causing Cain to sigh.

"When do you plan on telling him you're gay?" Cain questioned.

"I don't know. I'm surprised he hasn't found out yet with us being so open."

"Well there's one good reason he's not a Hufflepuff." Cain muttered and Albus looked at him curiously. "He hasn't FOUND out." Cain joked and Albus rolled his eyes. He shoved Cain who just brought him into a hug. "Tell him when you're ready."

"I will but I really like you and I don't want that issue to ruin in." Albus mumbled.

"Don't worry about that Albus." Cain reassured. They walked into the castle and Cain looked at Albus. "I'll wait for you outside your house. I'll be there in ten."

"Okay." Cain leaned in and pressed a kiss to Albus' forehead before they parted ways. Albus ran to the house and through the portrait. He ran to his dorm and barged in. Scorpius was sitting on his bed with Rose doing some homework.

"Hey, what's the rush?" Scorpius looked up from his book.

"I-I um I'm getting my trunks so I could going swimming."

"It's cold out though." Rose pointed out.

"Yeah we're um... we're going to the prefects bathroom." Albus admitted. He went to say 'he's waiting for me' but caught himself. "I gotta go though."

"When are we going to meet the person you're dating?" Scorpius asked.

"Um soon." Albus coughed awkwardly.

"Do you promise?"

"Sure. Um I'll see you two later." And with that, he rushed out and found Cain standing there waiting for him.

"There you are!" Cain smirked. "Where are your trunks?" He asked and Albus' eyes widened.

"I forgot them." He replied.

"You forgot them?" Cain raised an eyebrow.

"Well Rose and Scorpius were in my dorm and started grilling me about you. I-I got kind of nervous and ran out." He explained and Cain laughed.