The Pain Ends

I stare at the glossy brown eyed girl in shock. What am I supposed to do?

"Why didn't you tell me?!!" I shout at her causing all eyes to turn to us.

"I, I was scared," I say back, "that you wouldn't like me." I was shaking, there in front if him. "And I already knew that you were a..." I hesitate. "Dragneel." My palms get sweaty as I stand there ready to accept the denial of love. I was used to it.

People would take my beauty for granted. When Natsu saved me from that alley,that wasn't the only time it had happened. Someone would grab me by the hand and pull me into the darkness. Then, they would take my money and valuables.

The person pinned me against the ground.

You'd only expect what they did to me next.

After about an hour, I would stumble out of the alleyway with only a dress covering my body. I would run to the store and get...(Basically all of THAT stuff.)

I had never told anyone because of how ashamed I was. This couldn't be put in the news! I would just of been known as the girl who got raped. It would be bad for business too.

Once I had finished in the bathroom, I had gone home and cried until I couldn't, until my eyes were red.

And then I saw him. I saw the most handsome guy ever leading my sister back to me. I guess then I had hope that someone would shield me from all the bad in this world.