Chapter 1: A normal day

~~~~Sky's POV~~~~
I was just doing my job and getting ready to record a video with Shumpie, until Alexa came in. "Sky, remember that we still have to take care of our little soon-to-be born child" Alesa said with a smile. "I know, but remember our promise?" I smirked at her. "Ugh. Fine, point taken" she said with annoyed face. I smiled, I think she looks cute when she is annoyed. "Sky, were, waiting for you, you ready to record the video with Shelby?" Nick said as he came into the room."Yeah! LETS DO THIS!!"

(After a long day of recording)

~~~~Alesa's POV~~~~
I stayed at the offices, because I was just to lazy to drive home and the car ran out of gas. It has been 8 hours, I started to get pissed off about this. That's when I saw Sky's "favorite friends." So I started walking towards the group.

~~~~Jess's POV~~~~
"Okay, so what do you call a rich Asian?" I asked giggling. "Cha-Ching!" Nick, Max, Ross, Cory and Shelby started to laugh, except for Jin. "OKAY THATS JUST OFFENSIVE!!" Jin said with an angry face. "That's what you get for swearing in my video MULTIPLE TIMES ON PURPOSE!" Shelby said. "That is kinda offensive." Alesa says out of nowhere "See, even Alesa agrees with me!" Jin says, still mad. "Okay guys, nice job tonight see you guys tomorrow!" Sky said, locking up the place. Everybody parted their ways until tomorrow.

Okay guys, sorry if this is a short chapter, I just started writing so do not judge me. We'll see you guys next time!
- TheKnownGirl123