Chapter 6: 5:00 pm PART 1

~~~~Nick's POV~~~~
We came outside. It was a mess already. There were fires and walls that stained blood. Car crashes and buses on fire. I was shocked to see this mess. "It's like the Walking Dead all over again." I chuckled trying to lighten up the mood. Everybody gave me a Are you serious? look. I was embarrassed. But that's when we saw a man wearing a leather mask. Holding a type of handgun and a knife. Running towards us.

~~~~Sky's POV~~~~
That's when I spot the man. We were raising up our weapons. But then Alesa gave no mercy and she shoot him right between, what it looks like, his eyes. He fell and a pool of blood was underneath his head. He stayed there, motionless. "Damn Sky, you have a badass wife there." Max winked. "I feel like the baby is going to have her genes too from her." I said worried. We kept on walking. I was scared at destruction. "How long have we stayed inside the offices again?" Ross asked. "About 30 minutes." Jess answered. "It looks like a living hell here with the fire." Jin added as he kept stealth with him. Then we heard a loud BANG! We hid somewhere that seem like no one would hide, on the roof of an apartment. We stood there and wait. Until we saw a car covered in Christmas lights pulled over.

~~~~Shelby's POV~~~~
We saw the car pulled over. Then a bunch of girls came out of the car with "kiss me" masks on and what looked like torn prom dresses, one blue, another one purple, and the last one is pink. Then the mascot from that one high school came out of the car. "I think their prom was ruined when the siren rang." Jin said. That's when we saw them having a chainsaw, breaking through the pharmacy. "THERE BREAKING THE DAMN RULES!" Max yelled. "Keep your voice down or we will get-" then the mascot guy cut me of. "Come out wherever you are~ we found you!" The guy sneered. The girls heard him and raised their weapons. "Were dead." I said.

Okay, this is what I mean by saying the chapters will be short. I mean I am making about 20 chapters. SO BE THANKFUL! Now, I will so you can read the next chapter. Bye~
-TheKnownGirl123