Chapter 10: 7:00 pm PART 1

~~~~Melissa's POV~~~~
I kept on driving, until I noticed that the truck broke down. "Shit. Ran out of gas." I mumbled. "What happened? Why did we stopped?" Shelby asked me. "We ran out of gas." I said, sounding serious and not nervous, because what I know that this is the hour when they come out. When they do the real kills. "M-Melissa, they will come out any minute now!" My sister said nervously. "WHAT?! EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!! I'M GOING TO FIND A NEW CAR TO START!" I said panicking, but sounded like I was some kind of drill sergeant. "Okay." Sky said after a long period of time. I went off, finding another car to start. Because, they will come out.

~~~~Max's POV~~~~
"Who the hell is 'they?'" Jess whispered to me. "Hey....Denisse?" I asked calmly. "Yeah?" She asked with a nervous look. "Who is 'they?'" I asked. Denisse just stood there and finally had the courage to speak up. "'They' is actually a gang. A really bad gang, they kill people that they see in large numbers, alone, or helpless. T-They killed my parents." Denisse said with a tone sounded like she was about to cry. "Sorry for your loss....you don't have to te-" before Alesa can say anything, Denisse interrupted her. "It's okay, but never mentioned this to Melissa, she hates talking about this. Anyways, this gang is one of a killers. Their like vultures hunting for dead or alive people." Denisse said sounding more serious. That's when we heard a car coming at us. "GET IN! NOW!! THEY FOUND US! HURRY!" Melissa said sounding serious, she was in a Chevrolet Step-Van. We all got inside. Then the wiled ride began.

~~~~Jin's POV~~~~
Melissa didn't go softly like last time. She went on like some kind of race was happening. We heard motorcycle's coming at us and guns. "SOMEONE FIGHT BACK! DON'T JUST STAND THERE LIKE DUMBASS'S!" Melissa yelled. I got my shotgun and started shooting. I heard a tire popped. "I DIDN'T HIT ANYBODY BUT GOT THE TIRES!" I yelled panicking. "WERE ALMOST THERE! EMBRACE YOUR SELF!" Melissa yelled speeding up. "Why?!" I asked. "LOOK FOR YOURSELF!" Ross said. I saw the direction. There was a ditch hole big enough to put a school bus in. "WERE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT!!" Nick yelled. "JUST!EMBRACE!YOURSELF!" Denisse yelled. We all hold on and then we jumped. It felt like those movies when they go slow-mow on us when they do a jump on Fast and Furious. "W-We made it, WE ACTUALLY MADE IT!" Nick said with excitement. I saw and we landed on the ground. "We're here." Melissa said sounding relieved. "Who were those people?" Max asked. "They're the Bikers." Melissa answered.

YAY! I'M BACK! Did 'ya miss me?! BET YOU DIDN'T! So, anyways, I will start writing more story's after this one. This is just the beginning. I am still getting used to Wattpad, so yeh. C'ya!
-TheKnownGirl123