Chapter 9: 6:00 pm PART 2

~~~~Jess's POV~~~~
We heard a horn honk. There was a truck coming at us. Missing me and Nick, but aimed at Ivy and Dave. A girl that looked 12 years old came out with a Walther PP. Dave came in running after her, but with precise aim, she shot him. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! SOME KIND OF HERO?! I KNOW YOUR FROM THAT FUCKING GANG CALLED THE SINCERELY SISTERHOOD! I WILL KILL THESE PEOPLE AND Y-" "Not a chance meanie." Then what looked like a 9 year old came out with a Machete, holding it up to her neck. "YOU BITCH-" then we heard a BANG! It came out of the handgun. Ivy stood there motionless on the floor. They looked at us. Then went back to the car.

~~~~Nick's POV~~~~
"H-Hey were nice, don't b-be scared." I said softly. "HOW DO WE KNOW YOUR NOT GOING TO KILL US!" The 12 year old yelled. "It's okay, I trust them. Besides, you love their videos." The 9 year old smiled at us. "Your right, but it's THE PURGE! We don't know if they'll betray us. Like....what happened last time." The 12 year old sounded like she was about to cry. "I-It's okay. You can trust us." Jess said softly. "Fine. Just don't kill us." The 12 year old says. She and the other girl were helping Jin, Ross, Alesa, and Max. "So what are your guy's name?" Sky asked. "EXCUSE ME?! Wait sorry, WHAT?! Why do you want to know my sister's name and my name?!" The 12 year old asked. "My name is Denisse and my sister is Melissa." Denisse said. "WHAT THE HELL DENISSE?!" Melissa said. "Hey, aren't you that subscriber that told me suggestions on my videos?" Shelby asked. "Yeah. Why?" Melissa asked. "Because I used them and I got more subscribers!" Shelby said smiling. "Ooookaaayyyy....thanks?" Melissa said uncomfortable. Then we hit the road.

~~~~Max's POV~~~~
"W-Where am I?" I asked. My body was aching. It hurts so much. "Were in a car." Jess said calmly. "WHAT?! WERE KIDNAPPED?!" I asked panicking. "HEY! Keep it down over there!" A girl yelled. "Who the hell is tha-" "That's Melissa and Denisse." Nick said cutting me off. "Who's driving the car?" I asked. Cuz when I look around the room. All of us were heard except the 2 girls in front. "Melissa is." Shelby said. "How old is she?" Jin asked as he heard us talking. "Twelve." Sky said calmly. "WHAT?! SHE'S TWELVE?! SHE'S BREAKING THE LAW!!" Ross yelled. I was shocked too. "Well, this is the Purge and at least she's a better driver than you Ross." Alesa said with a smirk. "Thanks for the compliment." Ross said sarcastically. I giggled.

~~~~Melissa's POV~~~~
I was driving. Hearing the panicking coming from my you tuber crush, Max also known as Mithzan. I kept my eyes on the road. Until Nick started to talk to me. "Hey...Melissa-" "Call me Mel." I cut him off. "Rude. Anyways, MEL, I just wanted to say thank you for saving our lives back there." He said sincerely. "Your welcome, I guess." I mumbled. This is going to be a long drive I order to go back at our place.

YAY! A LONGER CHAPTER!! Anyways, I will start talking like what Aphmau would do during the series. What does Melissa, me, mean "going back to our place?" Are there others? Will they die or survive?
-TheKnownGirl123

Skymedia: The Purge (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें