Chapter 12: 8:00 pm PART 1

~~~~Denisse's POV~~~~
"CORY!!" They all yelled. "Ya'll know him." I asked. "YEAH! THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON WHY WE CAME OUT TO THR OUTSIDE! TO FIND HIM!" Shelby yelled as he hugged Cory. "I'm fine guys." Cory said back as he squirm out of Shelby's grasped. "No your not Cory. We found you injured." Melissa added on. "Yeah, don't lie." I said. "OML!! CORYI'MSOSORRYFORLEAVINGYOUAT WALMART!" Jess said with on breath in a loud sentence. "Hey, I don't blame you." Cory said calming down Jess. "I thought I needed a new friend." Nick said laughing. "Your only friend you have is the mirror version of yourself." Alesa smirked. "Ya' need ice for that burn?" Sky said smirking at him. "Okay stop this fighting. Now, Cory what happened?" Shelby asked. "Well...that's kind of a touchy subject." Cory said. Then Melissa said something that surprised me. "Okay, good news is that I found a deer pack. Bad news is, we ran out of beans. So, who's going hunting for deer with me?" Melissa chirped. Everybody stayed silent.

~~~~Cory's POV~~~~
"I can-" before I can say anything else, Melissa cut me off. "Besides Cory." Melissa added. "I'll go then." Max said. "Denisse, stay here and keep on check with Cory and everybody else. Max, lets go." Melissa told firmly to Denisse. Max and Melissa left. Everybody was looking at me. "What?" I asked. "Now tell us, what happened with you when you were gone." Ross asked. I was not ready, but I had no choice.

~~~~Max's POV~~~~
We were really quiet because of the deer's, and the people out in the woods. "So, have you ever been hinting before?" Melissa asked. "No, but I heard it's fun." I answered. "Well, it's actually really dangerous. Also, don't be a wuss once we see a bear." Melissa added on. A bear in the woods? Well, it does make sense that there are many animals in the woods. That's when we saw a pack of deer. "We need at least 4 deer to eat and feed everybody else." Melissa added. Then gunshots fired from Melissa's gun. "Got 3, now try get that one right there." She said pointing a deer. I saw life inside it. Right there, relax and calm. But, I need to take away it's life for me, for all of us. Then a gunshot came from my gun. It stayed there motionless. "Sorry." I whispered to it. "Good now c'mon, lets go before anybody else see's us." Melissa said. I helped her carry the deer to the cabin.

~~~~Shelby's POV~~~~
"Well, are you going to tell us?" I asked. "It's kind of touchy." Cory added. I noticed that he have a camera mask on. Like his skin from minecraft. "What's with the mask? You look like your minecraft skin." Nick asked and chuckled at the same time. "That's touchy too." Cory said mumbling. "HEYO! WERE BACK!" Melissa yelled. We saw dead deer's in the kitchen. "Wow, 4 deers?" Sky asked. "Yeah, but at least we have something to eat." Max added. "Imma go cook it now." Melissa said. "Now. TELL US WHAT HAPPENED CORY!" Max yelled. "Fine okay. But never mentioned this again alright?" Cory said sighing. "Yep, got it." We all said. "Okay what happened is that..."

CLIFFHANGER! Anyways there will be more flashbacks further in the story, I suggest you follow CandybunnyAH and PhoenixGirl1288. They are really good people and authors. Bye~
-TheKnownGirl123