Chapter 14: 9:00 pm PART 1

~~~~Cory's POV~~~~
I missed Uni. He was hilarious. "Hello, Cory? Earth to Cory?" I finally snapped back to reality. "Yeah?" I asked. "You've been zoned out for a while. Are you alright?" Shelby asked with a nervous, but soothing tone. "I'm....fine. Just worried about the rest of the night." I lied. Shelby look at me with a relief face. I put on my fake smile. So she couldn't be worried about me. I just want her to worry about her, not me.

~~~~Shelby's POV~~~~
I put on a fake face. I know he is worried about something. Maybe Uni? I don't know. "We should go back inside." I said breaking the silence. "Yeah...we should." Cory said with a smile. We went back inside. Only to see Nick, Ross, Jin, Melissa and Denisse gone. "Where are the girls, Nick, Jin, and Ross?" I asked Max. "Their sleeping. Apparently, they hate it when their awake, during this late hour. So, their going sleep for an hour." Max replied.

~~~~Alesa's POV~~~~
I checked my phone to see what time is it. Dammit, no bars. I went to see Adam. Only looking at his phone doing nothing. "Just because your looking at the screen doesn't mean your busy." I said with a stern face. Apparently he didn't saw me, so he got scared and looked at me like I'm some kind of ghost. "Jesus Christ Ale-" I cut him off just for fun. "It's Jason Born." I replied with a chuckle. "Alesa, you scared the crap out of me." Sky said with his Are you serious look. "Yes, I'm serious." I said. Adam just put his phone in his pocket. "Let's just talk to the others. Alright?" Sky asked. "Alright." I replied. He was hiding something from me.

~~~~Jin's POV~~~~
I snuck outside. Just because I couldn't sleep. That's when Jess saw me. "JinBop? You bopping?" She asked. "Just outside. Getting fresh air." I replied. The view was beautiful in the woods. But, not very far from here, you can see the smoke from the chaotic city. "I miss the old times. Y'know? When everybody laughed and play around like there's no tomorrow." I asked. "Yeah. With you." She winked at me. "Did y-you just flirted?" I asked, blushing a little. "No. But, now that's you mentioned it." She smirked. She's playing with my emotions, I thought to myself. That's when she hugged me. "Oh, you know I'm just playing with you! Don't be a so serious about it." Jess finally said with a giggle. She sounded cute when she giggled. Wait, Jin? You know this isn't right, or is it? She's your friend, I thought to myself. "Let's just go inside." I said yawning. "Can I sleep with you?" Jess asked, with her 'scared' little girl tone. I began to blush a little. "Y-Yeah. I guess?" We walked back inside. Tired. Then we laid in bed. Then, slowly I was sleeping away, inside my dreams.

~~~~???'s POV~~~~
"When we're going to attack?" Tommy asked. I was hurt of what he said to me. "That depends all on my boyfriend ." Ashley replied. "I'm so ready to get revenge. When we come in, we're grabbing EVERYONE. And this time, were not letting them escape that easily." I replied. "Their not going to see this happen." Nick sneered. I was ready. I was ready to kill. I don't care if my heart says no. My heart is broken. It's dead inside, which means there is very little meaning in life to me. I, UniComics, will get my revenge on my so called 'brother.' Cory Crater.

Dun. Dun. DUUUUNNNN! Guess what? I ADDED MORE SHIPS IN THIS :D. Here they are:
Uni x Ashley
Cory x Shelby
Jin x Jess
Alesa x Sky
Tell me which ships I should get rid of and which ships I should keep in the story, further on. Now, some of you may wonder how I know the weapons and cars in this story. Some of you don't give a shit about this. Now...I learned it from...the internet where memes were born. *Dat Boi comes in* DAT BOI OH SHIT WAT UP?! Well, c'ya later.
-TheKnownGirl123