-4-

A/N Because my hedgehog (yes I have one (^∇^)) woke me up at 5:00 in the morning, you're getting a new chapter really early! (I wrote the hedge hog part, then found the fanart and I was like, yes please!)
"Are you feeling okay?" I nod and ask. "Can I have another." "Fuck, your drunk already!" He said shocked. "Can I have another." I say again. "No, like I said your drunk." He said sternly. I got up and walked unsteadily over and grabbed another bottle. Wrench tried to stop me, but I pushed him out of the way, not currently careing. I opened the bottle and started drinking. "When you wake up with a really bad hangover its not my fault." He says seriously. "Its okay." I slurred distracted, to busy thinking about what Sitara said. I wonder if Wrench gets close to anything. Kinda reminds me of a pet one of my nurses had. "Do you have any pets" I ask. "No, all animals are evolving to replace us on the food chain." He said seriously. "Why did you ask?" I slouched over and rested my head on the table, suddenly feeling tired. "Because when I was younger one of the nurses who looked after me had a bunch of pets. You remind me of one of them." I said sloppily. Question marks appeared on his mask. "Which one?" I stood up and walked over to him. "The hedgehog, cuz they don't really get close to new people. And they always hide behind their spikey exterior." I say restsing her head on his studded shoulder and runs a hand over his spikey vest. He freezes. "There also really fucking cute." I add, my filter offically disapearing completely. "Uh, do you think my mask is creepy?" He says quietly almost to himself "It sorta is, but its also mysterious and hot. Its not like I have room to judge though. I'm a fucking abomination. I am in first place, for having the shittiest childhood." I sigh. Now I'm thinking about it again. "I was going to argue with you on that, but I'll take a close second on that one." He said halfheartedly." I looked up at him quizzically, but a wave of exhaustion passed over me. I just sat down at the table and passed out. 

Tala sat up in shock. Sleep leaving her instantly. 'Did that really happen, or was that something my mind made up?' She couldn't be sure, especially since Wrench gave her a very vague description of the event. She figured that it had happened. He just didn't want to embarras her by telling her what really happened. Her cheeks flush as she realizes that she called him hot, and cute. She thinks that it would be awkward talking to him now. But figures she could get away pretending it didn't happen, considering he thinks she forgot. She checks the time, its 6 am. After she woke up with a hangover, Wrench drove her back to the apartment, and she slept the day, and night away. She stumbled out of bed and decided to get something to eat from the kitchen. When she got their she noticed a phone lying on the counter and a note next to it. It said:
Hey Tala,
This phone is for you. Its so we can communicate with each other, and so you can get missions and such. If you turn it on it will walk you through how to use it. Josh made the programming so you can learn about all the features enjoy! Text me when you figure it out!
Sitara
P.S. We already programmed everyone in DedSec's numbers into it. They all have your number too.
She picked up the device and ran through the tutorial. After she was done she went to her texts. She had one from Sitara.
I am staying overnight at Marcus's to work on a project, see you tomorrow!
She rolled her eyes. She guessed what 'project' they were working on. She then looked around the kitchen for food, but she didn't recognize anything. Giving up she went over to the TV, to see if she could figure out how to put on a movie. When she saw who was lieing on the couch, and what state they were in, she dropped her phone in shock. It made a loud 'thud' as it hit the floor, waking up the previously asleep Wrench.
He blinked his eyes open, and cursed "Shit!" As he grabbed his mask and hastily put back on. She just stared at him in shock. She noticed that he was more handsome than she expected, she also noticed the red mark on his left temple. "Damn" she murmured, impressed by his good looks, and confused why he hides them. He however thought she was horrified, and he panicked and fled. She stood there shocked. Once the events sunk in, she realized how badly she fucked up. Wrench is self conscious about his face, and has trouble getting close to others because of it. She just saw his face, without his consent, and the only thing she said was 'damn'. She knew she had to fix this.
As soon as Wrench had left he drove straight to the garage. Frustrated he yelled "Fuck!" And threw a wrench across the room, it broke in half. He crumpled to the ground. "Dammit!" He yelled defeated. He knew that she would probably hate his face either way, but he still wanted to show her when he was ready. He knew that he was disfigured, mostly mentally, but he had hoped they would become close enough to move past that. His eyes grew watery, something that hadn't happened in years. He scolded himself for getting so attached so soon, it was coffee shop girl all over again. He had thought she out of everyone would understand but apparently he was wrong. He ripped off his mask as the tears started to flow. His phone started to ring. He check the screen, almost dropping it when he saw the caller ID "Tala" he hit decline.

A/N My poor baby! *hugs Wrench* It will get better I promise!