-6-

A/N Gore, blood, and violence warning. (Sorry this is so fast paced)
(I'm about ready to kick a wall, every time I publish this it isn't the most recent version. Sorry about the notifications. This is so frustrating.)
Tala sighed as she finished her latest entry in the notebook. They were such cowards. After their intimate moment was interrupted, they acted like it never happened. She half hoped that he would kiss her, but she knew that he would probably want to take things slow. She was mad, and blamed Sitara, but she knew deep down it was her own dammed fault. She tucked the notebook away, and fell asleep.
The next morning she woke to Sitara shaking her awake. "What is it?" She asked groggily sitting up. "We are having an important meeting in 15 minutes at HQ, get ready." She said rushed and worried. "What's going on?" Tala asked, feeling uneasy at Sitara's tone of voice. "I'll explain with the others, hurry and get ready." Sitara rushed. Tala jumped out of bed, quickly changed and brushed her hair and teeth. She rushed to the kitchen, Sitara threw her an apple to eat on the way. They rushed into the car, and they arrived at HQ seven minutes later. They pressed the code for the door and rushed down the stairs, sitting at their places around the table. Everyone was there, except Wrench. "Where's Wrench?" Tala asked. They all looked at her apologetically. Her heart sank. "Tala," Sitara said simpatically "Last night we got a ransom letter from the FBI. They kidnapped Wrench, and we have until the end of the day to deliver you to them, or they will kill him." Tala clenched her fists "Okay. I'll turn myself in." She says standing up. "Wait, we have a plan." Marcus says stopping her. "We hacked the security cameras so we know where he is. We just have to break him out." Josh says quietly. "I'm going to kill all of them." Tala says darkly. "Think about this logically, Tala. They know who you are, and have another remote." Marcus says seriously. "Did you guys find proof of that?" Tala challenged. "Actually yeah, but they have a flaw, they have to physically connect you to one of them temporarily in order for them to work. That means as long as no one captures you, you should be fine." Sitara cuts in. "I should go alone, I'm the only bulletproof one." Tala says. "We will be helping you through hacking so you should be fine, but if we tell you to bail, you bail." Marcus says seriously. Tala nods.
They spend another 5 minutes reviewing the floor plans for the FBI building. Once Tala thought she had them memorized, they left for the building. The rest of the group stayed in the van, no one wanted to wait at HQ. Tala got out alone. She walked into the building, and out of eye sight of the van. As soon as she entered. She was swarmed by fifteen FBI officers. The battle, more like massacre, was over in minutes. The closest one she grabbed and broke their neck in a swift twist. While her arms were preoccupied she sliced with her wings and cut down three other guards. She punched the next guy in the face, he crumpled to the ground unconscious. She let out an enraged scream, her eyes filled with anger and blood lust. She kicked another one in the chest, sending him flying into another guard. She elbowed one in the face that got behind her. While punching another one in the jaw sending him sprawling. She smacked another guard with her right wing, he didn't get up again. The five of them that were left ran away in fear. She was covered in blood, but she didn't care. She walked down the hall to the right and got to the elevator. She pressed the button to go up. "I'm in the elevator." She says monotone. "Yeah, we saw that through the cameras... That was insane." Josh said quietly in awe. "Tala, There are twenty or so guards waiting for you for when the elevator opens, what's your plan?" Sitara says seriously. "C.W.A." Tala says. "C.W.A?" Josh questions. She wraps her wings around herself. "Can of whoop ass." She answers as the doors slide open, and a flurry of bullets fly in through them. She just walks up to the FBI workers. She flicks her wings back smacking seven FBI sending them flying, they hit even more guards. In a blur of kicks and punches the rest of the guards fell. She walked over the piles of unconscious or dead bodies seemingly calmly, but she was a bundle of nerves. She was trained about hostage situations, and their were three possibilities. First, he was already dead. Second, they are sending someone to kill him right now. Third, and least likely, he was still alive. She turned left down another cooridor. She walked to the end, and there was a single locked door. She ripped it off its hinges. The scene inside only fuled her rage.
Wrench was strapped to a table. He was covered in bruises from being tortured for information. There was a man kicking him in the side. Tala screamed in rage and punched him in the jaw. I broke in an audible crack. He crumpled to the ground. "BASTARD!" She screamed and kicked him in the side. "Tala." Wrench said weakly. She rushed to his side forgetting about the man. "Wrench." She whispered. She ripped off his restraints. "Mask." He whispered weakly pointing to this left. She saw it on a counter. She picked it up and handed it to him. He put it on. She picked him up bridal style. He flinched in pain. "Sorry." Tala murmured. She left the room walking back the way she came, intead of going in she walked past the elevator and to another room. She couldn't risk him getting shot. This one had a window. She set him down by the door. She walked to the window and broke it by smashing it with her wings. She then picked up Wrench again. She then dove out the window and into the air. "I have him guys, I'm going to HQ."