-Epilogue-

There will be three sections of the Epilogue. The first will be an extra scene from the book that never made it in because it didn't fit in the plot. The second will be ideas that could be in a sequel. (I am giving the readers full reign on that. Take my ideas and run with them, change anything, don't give me credit (if you so desire), all I ask is that you message me so I can read your creations, also feel free to comment ideas (because technically I can make them 'cannon' events in the future of this fanfiction's universe.) The third and most interesting part is a different story (Wrench x OC)I wrote four days after getting the game for Christmas, I never posted it before so it's kind of exclusive to those of you who stuck around through this insane mess. Let's get this show on the road!

1. Music/Dance

"So are their any things you think I should experience, that I missed in the lab?" She asked. His mask went blank for a few seconds.

"Ooh you probably don't know much about music." He says. She furrows her eyebrows.

"Isn't that an app on my phone?" She asks confused. He sighed and shook his head.

"Here." He said while taking out his phone and ear buds, and putting them in her ears. He looked for his favorite playlist and hit shuffle. She had never really experienced this before. The first song had a nice beat. She subconsciously started swaying slightly slightly to the music. After a few songs he took out one of the ear buds. "Hold on." He said while taking his phone from her. He unplugged the ear buds, and started to play the music out loud. He set his phone on the table. And played a slow song. "May I have this dance?" He asked winking.

She just looked at him confused. He realized she had no way of knowing what dancing even is. "Dancing is like moving your body to the music." He explained. "The more upbeat songs at for dancing alone or in big clumps of friends, but slow songs like this are for partner dancing." He smiled through his mask. Purposely forgetting to mention the 'couples' aspect of slow dancing. She bit her lip uneasy.

He abandoned his spikey vest in the corner of the room, then he held out his hand to her. "Trust me." She took his hand apprehensively. He moved her other hand and placed it on his shoulder. Then placed his hand on her waist. She tensed slightly but found herself relaxing into the warmth of his palms.

"Now normally partner dances can get kind of complicated, but were going to start off by going two steps to your right then two steps to your left. I'll count down to give you a starting time. Since I am leading it might help to look at my feet for timing." He explained. She nodded still unsure. He listened to the music, finding a good chance to start. "Three, two, one, and step, step, step..." He continued to signal her by saying 'step' until it looked like she could handle it. He was surprisingly graceful and could easily keep a beat, due to time he had in school Theatre productions. It took her longer until she could look up from their feet, she had a good reaction time and was graceful herself so no one's toes got stepped on. They started to move around the room while dancing, and she found herself enjoying the moment, until the song finally ended. She found herself unconsciously smiling up at Wrench, and he was grateful that his mask covered his blush.

2. Sequel Ideas

* She gets her memory back when she sees Wrenches face (cause he was wearing the mask when she woke up.) Leaving her with lots of unanswered questions about M.M.

* M.M. has other 'children' (cyborg mutants) and sends them after DedSec. (Tala is able to talk them out of their attack.)

*M.M. is the head of an entirely different company, tied to CtOs. Hers focuses on human experimentation (very top secret.)