First person pov Luna
-
To say I was estatic was an understatement. I was really excited to see Lyna again, especially after she moved to Korea. I was heartbroken of course, but we still talked even after she left.

Lyna told me that when she went to school there, she couldn't make any female friends. I felt bad but, I also had the same problem so I couldn't help much. Then she met Yoongi and Namjoon, and they became great friends. I was and still am happy for her.

After about 2 different planes and 3 screaming children, I arrived in South Korea. The airport looked really cool and I couldn't wait to see what else was around here. I then realized I had no idea where to get my stuff, or where the way out was. I saw an older man with a uniform on and speed walked up to him.

"Excuse me, do you know where I can grab my stuff?" I aksed him. The man smiled and nodded.

"Just over there. Make sure it's your own by checking the tag." He explained. I gave a bow and went to thank him.

"{Thanks- I mean}, thank you for your help." I bowed once more and headed off with a red face.

~

I received a text when I was on the toilet. Seeing it was Lyna, I flushed and hurried out. At first I couldn't see her, searching all over the front of the airport. After having a stupid run-in with a dumb boy, I checked in restaurants, bathrooms, entrances, exits, but she was no where to be found. I decided I was too tired for this, I sat down. Jeez, she said she was here, so where is she exactly?

There was a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I stared at Lyna for the first time in about 5 years. She was still shorter than me, but taller than the last time we met. She looked the same but more mature, having more defined features and dyed hair.

I closed my mouth and hugged her as tight as I could. She immediately did the same. I didn't even notice the guys behind her until we pulled away. I looked at them. The tall one glanced the other way when we made eye contact, and the shorter one stared right back at me, smirking. I grinned and turned to Lyna.

"{I like this one. He didn't turn away when I gave him my infamous stare. That's lit. But this one did so, I'm not too sure about him. Who are they?}" I asked in English. Lyna laughed, then walking over to them. She pointed to the shorter one.

"{This one is Yoongi. He's that dude. This other guy is Namjoon. Remember them?}" She asked. Of course.

"{Uh yeah.} You talk about them all the time. I'm suprised all of you aren't married together. Gosh!" I sarcstically gasped. The Shorty and Tall Green Bean looked shocked. Both of us girls laughed at their shocked faces.

I picked up my luggage. Lyna gathered some of it too and started heading towards an exit. We piled my stuff into the back of a car and drove off. Lyna sat in the passenger's side while Shorty was the driver. Tall Green Bean sat next to me and looked, but didn't say anything. I stared back.

"What, never seen a white person before?" I asked him. Lyna and Shorty gasped. "{Hey! Don't do that, you don't even know him!}" Lyna cried out. Tall Green Bean laughed at this. He has a deep voice. Cool.

"Actually no, I haven't seen a white person in real life, let alone met one. So you would be the first, and you're making a mighty fine impression," He responded, smiling shyly. I smirked back at him, turning back to the front.

~

Eventually, we ended up at an apartment building. As I started to get my seat belt off, someone called my name.

"Luna, come here for a sec," They said.

"{Wassup?}" I asked Lyna. She glanced around for a sec before whispering to me. She explained that I should try not to be weird for the first time I met these other guys. I told her not to worry, I would act appropriately. She didn't look convinced.

I walked up some stairs(because I can't stand elevators), and followed the three inside a door. I saw 4 more pairs of eyes staring at me.