Third person pov
-
Luna had met 8 other boys that night. All of it was so overwhelming at one time, Luna began to get dizzy. Joshua told them to back off, then thought to take her back home as a better idea. They got into his car and headed off.

"Hey, here's a 'lil shop with coffee and tea. Want anything?" Joshua asked her. She nodded happily. They went inside of the shop.

"Hello, welcome to- oh, hey there Luna! What's up?" Said a voice from inside the shop.

"Hey Jimin! I didn't know you worked here. Can you make me some hot green tea please?" She asked him. He nodded and got to work. It wasn't until she looked over that she saw a confuses Shua. He pointed back and forth between Luna and Jimin. Luna nodded.

"Here you go. The drink is free, by the way. I'll do anyyything to get you, baby girl," He said, winking. Luna took her cup from the counter and leaned over to Jimin's ear. "If you keep talking like that, you might get yourself into trouble," She responded. Both Joshua and Luna walked out the door after that. What a sleezebag.
-
Arriving back at Luna's place, they found Namjoon and Hoseok inside on the couch. Luna wasn't suprised to see them, but Joshua sure was. He jumped back, yelping a little bit. The other three giggled at his actions.

"{Hey Luna, Hoseok and I are staying here for the night. I hope that will be okay....}" Namjoon trailed off waiting for an answer. Luna nodded reassuringly. Joshua cleared his throat.

"I better get going, it's already 11:45. I'll text you tomorrow," He said to Luna. She walked him to the door. Right before he walked off, she grabbed his wrist. "Thanks for introducing me to your friends. They were actually really nice and funny, I just can't be crowded like that. Could you tell them that I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings?" She asked of him. He smiled and said a soft 'yes'. Luna then closed the door and locked it.

Luna got a shower and got ready for bed. She made sure she hugged Namjoon and Hoseok before going. Namjoon's hug was so soft and warm, one that was comforting and natural fitting. Hoseok's hug was very tight and caring. His hug was unforgetable, comfy, and breath taking. She had connected so much with the two in that one day they had all been together. She had really favourited both of those boys out of anyone else she had ever met in Korea.

Bidding a goodnight, she layed down and slept for 3 and a half hours before waking up with a terrible feeling in her stomach.
-
First person, Luna pov
-
Oh no. Jesus. It hurts so bad. Ok, ok. Just fart or something. You'll be fine. It's alright, stop overreacting. Did you just groan or moan? What are you doing? Ok, get up. Go pee now. Now.

I went up to go to the bathroom. looked over in the living room and saw a laptop light on. Namjoon. He looked at me.

"Is everything okay? What's wrong?" He closed his laptop and turned on the table lamp beside him. I shook my head and dizzily walked over to the toilet. I peed. Getting up made me even more dizzy. Namjoon got up from the couch, Hoseok right behind him.

"Luna?" He asked. I waved my hand, groaning again. "It's *gasp* fine, I just have a stomch ache that's all-" I was cut off by vomit coming up my throat. I almost passed out, turning to the toilet again before it was too late. I vomited for mintues, Namjoon holding my hair, and Hoseok rubbing my back.

Once I was done, I leaned back against the tub. It burned so bad. Namjoon went to call Seokjin and get me water. Hoseok wrapped his arms around me.

"What happened? Did you eat bad food? I can cook for you anytime, just let me know. I swear I will. What did you eat or drink?" Seokjin asked me when he got to the house. I shook my head.

"All I had was that tea that Jimin...." I trailed off. Seokjin looked bewildered. "What? What did Jimin do?" He demanded. I furred my eyebrows.

"He made me some tea earlier. Then he told me it was on the house, then that he would do anything to get me," I explained. Namjoon and Hoseok stood up angrily.

"I'm calling the rest of the guys and Lyna. He has to be confronted immediately," Namjoon said firmly. Seokjin and I shook their heads.

"Lyna is with Yoongi, and I doubt the rest are awake. Can't this wait til tomorrow?" I asked. Namjoon thought it over, then agreed.

Namjoon texted the rest of the group and told them to meet up at his apartment the next morning, or later that day. I didn't know if it was Jimin or not, but I wasn't sure I liked him. None of the other guys except him seemed tense around Lyna. I better tell her about this.

Someone knocked on my bedroom door. "{Yah?}" I asked. It opened, revealing a shy Namjoon. I grinned, and gestured him in. He sat on my bed and began to talk.

"Do you mind if I.... Seokjin, he uh- he took the couch, and Hoseok took Lyna's bed. Do you mind if I-" I cut him off.

"No, I don't mind, actually. C'mere," I said, lifting up the covers. He slid right under them, scooting away as much as he could. He's so cute, gosh.

"Thanks, Luna. I really appreciate it. Night," He said. I hummed in response, then waited. I waited about 2 minites, then I scooted over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He quickly did the same, not speaking a word. Cute.