Kai Imagine ~ Sunset

-
Imagine Kai laying in bed to take a selfie when he wakes up. After taking a few selfies, he decides to take a picture with you while you were still sleeping. As he was taking pictures of you, his alarm went off and you woke up. He quickly closed it hoping that you didn't wake up. You turned and laid your head on his chest to sleep in for a while longer. He apologized for waking you up but you continued to cuddle against his chest. He smiles and decides to take another picture. He then kisses the top of your head for another picture before putting his phone back on the table. You then looked up at him and he combs your hair back behind your ears and kisses your lips. While blushing, you lay your head on his chest while listening to his heart beat as he wrapped his arms around you.
"Morning sunshine," he says.
You kept smiling thinking about all the surprises that Kai would have for you today since today is your two year anniversary. He could tell that you were happy about something the way you held onto him so tight. He smiled to see you so happy.
"I hope that I could wake up with you in my arms every morning like this," he says.
"The sun is shining so bright, it's such a beautiful day to go out," you hinted him that you were excited to go on a date for your anniversary.
"But nothing will beat the feeling of holding you in my arms," he says while holding you tighter.
You frowned thinking that he must have forgotten. After what seemed to be an hour, he finally got out of bed to make lunch for the two of you. You felt like he literally forgot about your anniversary because usually he takes you out to eat to give the day a more special feeling. Because Kai didn't want you to participate in any of the cooking so that he could surprise you, you went on your phone the entire time. You started to be really upset that he could possibly forget such a special day. When he called you to eat, you pretended to not hear him till he came to you to tell you again. While you ate, you had no interest as you chewed on the food slowly.
"Do you not like it?" He asked.
You shook your head and said it was fine.
"I guess I have to do better learning the next time," he mumbled.
Truthfully, you liked his cooking and it was something he never cooked before. It was one of your favorite dishes and you didn't realize it was anything special because you were all in thoughts about he forgot about your anniversary but now that you've thought about it, he specially prepared this meal for your anniversary. After lunch, you thought maybe he'd take you out but he decided to watch a movie with you. You cuddle together although you were somewhat upset with him. You were thinking that by the end of the movie, there wouldn't be anything to do outside so you lost hope in a surprise for your anniversary. You sighed and decided to play on your phone than to watch with him. The entire movie, he didn't say anything because he was worried that he'd upset you. After the movie, he said he was going to take you out. Even in the car when your favorite song played, you stayed silent when usually you'd sing with him. He looked at you while you looked out the window and he took your hands in his.
"Happy Anniversary babe. I didn't forget about it, I just wanted to give you a surprise. I'm sorry you're upset. Maybe when we get there, you'll be happy," he said.
After a ten minute ride, you arrived at arrive at an carnival. There weren't any people so you thought it was closed for the day which made you really upset, thinking that Kai didn't do his research on whether or not it'll be closed. He took you to the entrance to tell you that the entire carnival was to you and him because he rented it out for the afternoon. He apologized that he couldn't take you earlier but it was because the amusement park had to do business so they couldn't rent it out for the entire day. You hugged him and felt terrible that you were upset with him. You wanted to cry but you tried holding onto the tears which still eventually rolled down your cheeks. He smiled and wiped away the tears. He leans in to kiss you to comfort you.
"Lets go have some fun together!" He says as he takes your hands and runs inside.
You went around to each booth and even though you lost, Kai still gave you prize saying that you were a winner no matter what. After playing around in all the booths, Kai grabbed your hands again and took you to the Ferris wheel. You questioned him why you had to go on the Ferris wheel now but he didn't say anything till you got on the cart.
"The sun is setting now. Wouldn't it be a beautiful view to look up from here?" He asked smiling.
He then puts his arms around you and kisses your cheeks.
"I love you honey. Being with you these two years has been the best part of my life and I hope that the rest of my life is spent with you. I'll do anything and everything to make you happy because seeing you happy is " he says.
-
Happy Birthday to our dancing machine and beloved Kai ❤ Hope that you've had a beautiful birthday and a lot of fun spending time with you those you love and cherish. Wishing happiness and good health for you, and may your wishes come true 😘
~ 1/14/17