Chapter 1

Maria's P.O.V

I walked up to the front office desk. "Hello I'm Maria Reynolds." I said shyly "it's my first day." The lady at the desk looked at me "Ahh, Maria here we are" she said handing me a bunch of papers "those are your class schedules. And this" she said handing me another piece of paper "is your dorm information" she handed me one more paper "and I took the liberty in highlighting a route to get there on this map" the lady said smiling. "Thank you" I said quietly. I walked in the direction the map told me to go. I went up stairs to go back down them, it was annoying really, but at least I had some idea where I was going. I finally found dorm 99. My dorm I thought to myself. I had a key but I heard voices coming from the other side, so I knocked. "COMING!" I heard a voice yell from the other side. Stay calm I told myself just breathe ( get the in the heights reference;)) The door opened and I saw a girl in a blue tank top and denim jeans "oh hello you must be Maria, right?" She asked me. "Y-yes I'm Maria Reynolds, and you are?" I asked looking down. "Oh I'm Elizabeth, Elizabeth Schuyler." She said confidently "but your room mate is my sister Peggy" she told me, I nodded. "WHO IS IT?" I heard from in the dorm. "ITS JUST PEGGYS ROOM MATE, ANGIE!" She yelled back, then turned to me "that would be my sister angelica" she said smiling. I nodded again, I wasn't much of a talker. "Would you like to come meet them!" She asked me, I nodded smiling. "Yes please" I said shyly. She lead me into the dormitory and I saw a girl sitting on the couch, she was wearing a pink singlet and black shorts. Is that peggy? I asked myself. Eliza answered my question "Angie this is Maria" she said to her and looked at me "Maria this is angelica." Angelica spoke to me next "please" she said "call me Angie." I smiled "hello Angie I'm Maria" I said. She smiled "I really like your name." I added, she blushed "thank you" she said "and I love yours" she said back to me and I giggled a "thank you." Eliza looked around "Angie where's Peggy?" She asked. Angie looked around "I think she said she was going to make her bed." Angie replied. "PEGGY!" Eliza called out. We hard a faint "YEAH?" Coming from down the hall "YOUR ROOM MATE MARIA IS HERE!" Eliza yelled back in frustration. "ILL BE RIGHT THERE!" The girl from down the hallway yelled. We stayed there in silence, Angie on the couch and Eliza and I standing, waiting for Peggy. We heard some banging and a few faint "shit"s and "fuck"s as Peggy stumbled down the hallway. I waited watching the door way where she would emerge. Finally I saw her. "Sorry I'm late" she said. Woah I thought to myself. I swear my heart skipped a few beats when I laid eyes apon this girl. She had olive skin and milk chocolate coloured hair in a frizzy pony tail. She was wearing a yellow checkered mid-riff top and ripped black denim shorts. I was suddenly aware of my own apperance, I was wearing a baggy sweater, and black tights. I felt somewhat underdressed. I realised I had been staring, Peggy was looking at me as if I were a rainbow so, being the typical Maria I was, blushed and looked down at my feet. "Oh hello" Peggy had said after a while. I finally looked back up at her "hi" I said shyly "I'm Maria." She smiled "I'm Peggy" she said leaning on the doorframe. It was quiet in the room for a moment before angelica and Eliza both burst into laughter.
-
-
-
Hey guys!! This is my first chapter I hope you like it! I'm Josie by the way! Do you ship meggy? Cause I do! If you guys want to find anything else out about me my Instagram is @eliza._schuyler !! So feel free to dm me!

~Word count 705~

~Josie💕