Chapter 3

Maria P.O.V

I watched Peggy and angelica walk down the hallway and I blush. Eliza is now sitting next to me giggling quietly. "What?" I asked, this earned a louder giggle. "Nothing" she said in between giggles. I glanced down the hall and saw angelica and Peggy coming back towards us. Eliza starts giggling even more, angelica joined her. Peggy and I stood there staring at them. I glanced over at her and she was blushing as red as a tomato, I pretended not to notice. "A-are they always like this?" I asked. god dammit I thought to myself, I always stuttered when I was nervous or embarrassed. Peggy looked at me still blushing "Yep, they always do this." She said emphasising the 'always'. I laughed absent minded and she glared at me "Sorry." I muttered and walked down the hall. I opened a door and saw that it was Peggy's room, cause it was already set up. Jeeze it's tidy I thought. I quietly shut the door and opened the next door, it was my room. The bed was a single but a bigger one than I'm use too. My parents died when I was young. They got in a car crash whilst driving me to my dance class, I survive but was hospitalised for three weeks, I wish I never went back. Ever since I came back from the hospital my brother James became abusive and lashed out on me for no reason. He would blame their death on me and as I was only 5 when it happened I believed him, he told me I deserved to die with them that I am jut a mistake an he would be better off without a 'burden' like me weighing on his shoulders. I realised I had tears in my eyes just thinking about my past, I shook it off and started unpacking my few belongings. Halfway through Peggy walked into my room and plopped down face first on my neatly made bed. "I'm bored!" She whined, it was muffled by her face being buried in a pillow. I understood what she said and giggled at how adorable she looked. She was perfect I ogled at her before realising angelica and Eliza were at the door cooing at us. Peggy groaned and stuck up her middle finger at them, I just stood there giggling. This is gonna be a great year!

Sorry for not updating in SOOOO LONG!!! I've been obsessed with my jamilton fan fic and yeah. Sorry it's short but I love you all ❤️❤️

~Word count 432~

~Josie💕