chapter 5

YOUR WELCOME -Author

Marias P.O.V

We were in my room when it happened.

"Maria why are you limping?" Peggy had asked, i froze. My thoughts started to blur as memories started to form in the vast relm that was my mind.

Flashback!

James towered over maria, he was angry. Maria had just told him she had gotten an acceptance letter from kings college. She had wanted to go there since she was little.

James had told her that she wasnt allowed to go, and she disobeyed. She sent the letter anyway, and now she was going to pay.

James' hand cane down like a lightning strike across marias cheek, luckily it wasnt hard enough otherwise it would of left a mark.

"Dont want to leave a mark now do we, you need to look like a little slut for all those people your gonna fuck." James spat at maria. Maria let out a small whimper, but immediately wished she didnt.

James picked her up by the shirt collar teeth bared and eyes furious "Did you just whimper at me slut?" He asked. Maria nodded, James then threw her to the ground.

Maria hissed in pain as she landed on her ankle a strange way. James smirked and left her writhing in pain on the ground.

Flashback over

I was shaking at the memory i couldnt see anything, as my vison was still blurry. Then i heard something, a somewhat reassuring voice. This made my panic attack pause, this had never happened before.

I could make out the shape of peggy infront of me. I started shaking again, the voice dissapeared. But then i figured it was peggys voice, she had started talking again. I tried to make out what she was saying.

"Maria please stop shaking, i think your having a panic attack and i dont know how to help.." I made out peggys words. She continued to talk about anything that came to her mind because sure enough i had stopped shaking. "And i just wanted to make sure you were okay so please.."

I finally opened my eyes all the way and looked up at her standing directly in front of me . "Please dont ask about my personal stuff and please get out of my room" i said looking at her, her eyes were scared and concerned.

"Maria i didnt mean to ups-" "Just go" i said pointing to the door she started to cry. "Im sorry!" Peggy said running out of the room. I started to feel bad when i heard her crying for over 10 minutes.

Eventually i found my way onto my bed and listened to peggys sobs, all of a sudden she stopped and i figured she had fallen asleep. I felt so bad

"Im so sorry peggy..." I whispered

HERE YOU GO,,, MORE MEGGY FOR YOU MEGGY SLUTS!
Sorry i called you sluts xD 💚

-Josie💕