chapter 7

Marias P.O.V

I woke to the sound of my alarm at 8:35am. After groaning for a minute I got up, cant hide from the day forever.

I stood but my legs hadnt decided to work yet so I fell to the ground with a simple 'Hmf'

I sat thinking about the night before, I was such an ass. After replaying the events of the night before over and over again I realised how much I had over-reacted.

I had to apologize to peggy before she had taken what I said to heart and never spoke to me again.

I stood, steading myself for a second before taking another step, im glad no ones watching me I must look fucking retarded.

After making it to the door I looked out and saw peggys door was still shut so I made my way to the kitchen.

After locating a bowl, milk and some froot loops I made some breakfast and sat down on the small armchair.

How the fuck do I apologize to peggy?  I thought as I savoured the fruity taste of my loops I could just say sorry.

Just then I heard the door down the hall open, and I instantly watched the hall for peggy to appear looking shaken up and half asleep.

I watched her stagger around the kitchen making a cup of coffee. I felt my heart explode, she was precious.

As I was watching her she turned her head to glance at me and I could feel my face flush scaret.

I kept my eyes glued to the bowl for then on and when I was finushed I stared into the empty bowl like I was trying to unlock secrets.

Peggy cleared her throat "A-are you just gonna avoid me o-or are we gonna talk about l-last night?"

My heart took over my mind and I inhaled a sharp breath of air before I spoke "Im really, truly sorry..."

:-D
Cliff hanger (kinda)
Ily all♥♥
-Charlie