Chapter 2

Peggy's P.O.V

My sisters and I had arrived at campus early and because they had already been at the campus for a matter of years they knew their way around, if they hadn't there was a 99% chance I would've gotten lost! After the fuss with the office ladies and paper work I had made it to my dorm and was unpacking my belongings. My sisters took controll, like always, leaving me to do simple easy things. "I'm going to make my bed" I said to Angie. "Okay but be quick your room mate should be here soon!" Angelica had warned me that not all people were nice, but I just shook it off. I had a feeling my room mate would be just fine. I walked down the small hallway, my large suitcase trailing behind me, there were four doors. I opened one, it was a bathroom. It had a sink and 2 cabinets on the far wall. On the wall to my right was a bath and in the corner was a shower. I shut the door and opened a different one. It was a small room with a toilet, a washing machine and a dryer. I shut the door. The other two rooms must be bedrooms I thought. I opened the second one, after a heated enie-meanie-miney-moe game. It was small, a bed pushed up against the back wall, a bedside table on both sides. To my left was a wardrobe and to my right was a dresser. I walked over to the bed, laid my suitcase on the floor, unzipped it and got my sheets, pillows and blankets out. i started by putting a sheet on the bed with great difficulty, it just wouldnt stay on. I heard yelling from the living room, darn sisters never shut up i thought to myself. I started organising the pillows and then put a blanket on top. done i thought. "PEGGY!" i heard eliza yell from the living room "YEAH?" i yelled back. "YOUR ROOM MATE MARIA IS HERE!" she yelled back shit i thought "BE RIGHT THERE!" i yelled. I stumbled down out the door and tripped over "Shit" i said standing back up. I was walking fast and ran into the wall "Fuck" i said annoyed. i finally made it to the living room. i was brushing dust off my shirt "sorry im late" i said and looked up. *boom* that was my heart when i saw maria. She had olive skin and dark brown hair over one shoulder. She had a baggy grey sweater which made her look adorable and she had black tights which emphasised her legs wich were like damn. I realised i was staring and smiled. "oh hello" i said. what the fuck peggy? i thought to myself why the fuck would you- my thoughts were interrupted by her voice, damn it was sexy. "hi" she said to me "im maria." im questioning my sexuality i thought "im peggy" i said leaning on the doorframe. There was an awkward time period of just me and her staring at each other. it was completely silent. Before angelica and eliza burst into laughter. i looked at them "what?" i asked. i looked over at maria who was a deep red colour. They finally stopped laughing "oh my goodness" eliza said, i glared at her. Angelica tapped me on the shoulder i looked up at her and raised my eyebrows what now? i thought "peggy can I talk to you for a second?" she asked and before i could answer she was pulling me down the hallway. I'm stood staring at her hands on my hips, eyebrows still raised. "You like her!" she accused me. i scoffed "what!?" is it that obvious? i thought. Angie danced up and down the hallway "My baby sister has a crush!" she kept saying, i finally got fed up. "Fine!" i said "I may like maria"

A/N
Hey guys!! How are you liking it so far? Dont forget to comment any questions you have on my page or the chapter, And vote!!

~word count: 690~

~josiexx