Prologue

" Mr Maheshwari, the patient has refused to meet you all, especially you. She is already in a vulnerable condition, both physically and mentally. We can't give her more stress. I think you should leave." Doctor looked at the anxious young man, who was desperate to see the patient.

"How can you suggest such a ridiculous idea, doctor? How can I leave her here?" He was sad and furious at the same time. His close friends and family were present. They too tried to convince him.

" I told you before, you should leave her! See? She too knows you two can't be together anymore. She is not fit for you buddy!"

" ROHAN! Mind your language. Say one more rubbish about her and I'll not hesitate to break our 20 years' friendship."

" What wrong he said, devar ji? She was your fiancée and I know that, but after what had happened with her, marriage with her means destroying your life."

" Bhabi! How could you say that? You all know how and why it happened. How much she is suffering? Still... "

" Beta I know she is not even at fault here. She is as innocent as a flower. But how can you too embrace that same misfortune she's bearing now for the lifetime? "

"She is not any misfortune Ma! I'll be lucky to hold her hand all my life. She is as precious as she was before. She is broken and... hurt! I won't leave that animal who has hurt her in such a despicable way."He vowed.

He entered the cabin pushing everyone out of the way.
" Swara, you can't avoid me this way. I love you damn it! You can't stay away from your future husband." He pleaded.

"Go away Sanskar! I can't marry you now! You don't deserve a wife like me. I can't even face you anymore!" she covered her face with the bed sheet and wailed incessantly.

Sanskar eyes too had tears. His heart ached seeing the condition of his beloved. At the same time he had rage that he never felt before! His jaw hardened, fists were so tight that the knuckles turned white, venomous words came through his clenched teeth, " You bloody b*****d! I'll make you suffer. You have to pay for every drop of tears my Shona is shedding now. I'll make sure you'll feel the pain million folds than her. You'll see the worst of Sanskar Maheshwari, Mr Sahil Sengupta."

************************************
Footnote: Bhabi: brother's wife
Devarji: Husband's younger bro

Hello guys,
This is my second attempt. If I get enough response, I'll continue to post. Though the updates will be slow.

Love
S.Dyuti