Summary

Emery Ivanov was best friends with Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, mainly because they lived next doer to each other. The three of them did everything together, some things not planned, like they're parents dying on the same day by the same cause.

The three of them were devastated. How were they, ten year old kids, going to survive? There were many times they thought they wouldn't, but they always found a way.

Flash forward 6 years, and they are met with a once in a lifetime opportunity. Baron von Strucker, a Hydra leader, has announced that he is looking for people to experiment on in hopes that the person would receive supernatural abilities. Emery, Wanda, and Pietro jump at the chance, hoping they'd finally be able to get revenge on Tony Stark, the man who caused heir parents death.

But things don't go as they'd planned. A rogue robot created by Tony Stark seeks the three teens, knowing what they desire. But this robot isn't what they expected. After learning his true plans, Emery, Wanda, and Pietro leave, deciding to help the Avengers instead.

How will things go? Will everything go as planned, or will something cause it to fall apart?

Okay, how was that? I hope you guys liked the summary and will continue to read it. I will try to update at least once a week. Thank you so much for reading.