Prologue

Before I forget, all rights go to Marvel and Stan Lee because I sadly don't own this movie or any other Marvel movie because if I did, Pietro would be alive and Chris Evans would be shirtless more.

6 years earlier

I stand by my mother and father as we wait for the door to open. We were having lunch with our next door neighbors, the Maximoffs. Mr. Maximoff opens the door, opening it wider so we could enter. I say a quick hello to him and his wife before running to Wanda and Pietro, my best friends. We sit on the floor in the living room, playing with some toy cars Pietro had gotten for his birthday. Wanda and I were going to play with her dolls, but Pietro wanted to play with us and complained that he's too manly for dolls.

My mom calls us over once lunch is set out. Wanda, Pietro, and I racing to get there first. Mrs. Maximoff scolds us and playfully wacks us with a dish towel. I laugh and move to sit between Wanda and Pietro, but something falling through the ceiling prevents me. I have no time to react before Pietro's grabbing Wanda and I and dragging us to their room and under his bed.

I look back to the kitchen, seeing a giant hole where our parents were standing just seconds ago. Tears fall down my cheeks as I realize that my parents are dead. That I will never see them again. Wanda wraps me in a hug and I do the same, seeing as hers and Pietro's parents are dead as well.

There's a crack from the ceiling and Pietro covers Wanda and I as best as he can as another bomb falls down. I close my eyes and squeeze Wanda, a sign we do tell one another we love them. I quickly grab Pietro's hand, wanting to be with both of them when I die. But I don't. After a couple minutes I untangle from Wanda, automatically freezing at the sight before me. A bomb lies before us, three feet away from our faces.

I choke back a sob, not daring to move or make any noise that will set it off. I grab Wanda's hand, holding it for comfort. I go to look away from the death machine, pausing when I see a bright red word painted on its side. Stark.

So, how was that? To make sure that you guys understand, Wanda, Pietro, and of course Emery will be 16 when I get to the actual movie. I hope y'all are okay with that. Anyways, I hope you like my story so far.