You Good?

"I don't want to be a hunter." Sam confessed, staring at me wide eyed.

"Sammy, no matter what I love you. Okay? You're always going to be my brother. No matter mad your dad or Dean get, I will not be mad at you. Okay?"

"Thank you, Alice."

I nod understandingly. "Get some sleep." I push him gently towards the raggedy motel bed.

I wait for his breathing to noticeably slow, before pulling of my jeans. Quickly I replace them with a par a shorts. Then I switch my tank top and jacket for Deans old t-shirt.

The door creaks open, and Dean slowly steps in being careful not to wake the younger Winchester.

Blood is splattered across his body. Dark circles under his eyes stick out against his pale skin.

I move towards the bathroom, motioning for him to follow.

"Sit." I say softly, pointing to the sink counter.

Swiftly I turn the shower on, and begin inspecting Deans injuries while I wait for the water to warm. I press a thumb on each side of a bloody cut on his forehead. My head tilts to the side as I attempt to gage how deep it is.

"Think I'll need stitches?" His voice comes out rasped and hoarse.

I softly shake my head 'no'.

"I think you'll be fine. How's you shoulder?" I ask, remembering he said he had dislocated his shoulder a few days ago.

"Been worse." He mumbles under his breath.

"Here, hop in the shower." I mumble, helping him stand. "You good?"

He nods, pulling off his jacket. He pulls his shirt over his head, groaning in pain. His fingers shake as he attempts to unbutton his jeans.

"Let me help." I whisper, placing my hand over his. He hesitates briefly, before dropping his hands to his sides.

I push him back gently, causing him to sit back on the counter. I bend down, pulling his muddy boots off of his feet. I stand up, grabbing his hand and pulling him up as well.

His arms snake around my west gently. He rests his chin on the top of my head before whispering "Shower with me?"

"No." I whisper, pulling away from him, before leaving him alone in the bathroom.