*Sighs*

Alright story time, please do read this

Now I don't need you guys to go to her profile and say on how you shouldn't have said that or you're gonna pay saying that to my friend, I need all of you to know what I'm saying is true, even the slightest of hurtful words can kill a person

Now I don't need you guys to go to her profile and say on how you shouldn't have said that or you're gonna pay saying that to my friend, I need all of you to know what I'm saying is true, even the slightest of hurtful words can kill a person. Now you'll also say why can't you just talk to her, well, she already blocked me. Sometimes people can be that way, and how that happen is just a fight over a stupid anime guy. Yes I did say a stupid anime guy, but you all know by now that when it comes to them I don't really mean what I say, if you want to have a crush on them then thats fine be my guest I have no problem. So I can go overboard but sometimes that doesn't mean that other people can just go and argue with that I mean really, they're a fictional character. For this I don't have a point, I'm just telling you guys this cause hey, we've all been bullies before in our lives before right? I'm saying this now and I will say it again in the future but I've bullied boys in fourth grade, I've kicked them only. Don't be afraid to confess that you've been a bully cause we all have, we've all lied before, we all did something we weren't suppose to do. I did this because I felt like I had to, go ahead and hate me and unfollow me and see if I give a damn, I don't give a damn if you're straight, gay, or bisexual. I just figured out that another one of my friends are bisexual! We're all humans and we should treat each other with respect, we have friends who are depressed and we want to help them and we will. But anyways my angels, I hope you try and get my point here and learnt a lesson or two, if you didn't then thats fine by me but you'll get it soon. Know that if you have a problem you can always talk to me about it or others. I love you all.