Weird Dream

Okay so I just had a weird dream and I woke up like 2 in the morning, so it was about idk about a whole bunch of cars in a parking lot and me, my mom's sister who I'll call C and then this kid I don't even know went to the parking lot and all we see are a green car, a blue car, and a car that is pink with flowers, and weird part is that it has the same design as my backpack. And then they just park the cars in one of the spaces and one of them just said "You might need a new car" cause the pink one was just black all of a sudden I guess from it going too 'fast' and it 'lit' on fire quote quote. So what I decided to do was flip off the person who was driving the car and it was a lady so I flipped her off and told her to fuck off, she just flipped me off and told me to fuck off myself so I just called her a slut and a whore and she should just fuck herself and she was pretty shock and I just flipped my hair cause I know I just told her. So then back to the point two guys came out of the green and blue car. And I just remembered on how my mom said don't get all in love and I'm just like wtf they look ugly as hell except for the guy who was driving the green car, he actually kinda looked like Makoto XD. So anyways they were bragging on how they drove the cars around the parking lot at 2 minutes and I'm just like "Oh yeah well I can go around this parking lot under one minute! And wanna know what I did, I drove a really lightish green car that kinda looked like a ferrari and I just went to the finish line of the parking lot and passed it sooo yeah, I had a pretty weird dream, and don't even get me started on a disney one!