NOT GOING TO SCHOOL WOO!! (I think?)

Okay so no today isn't the last day of school for me its next week on a Thursday, now I'm pretty sure me and my brother aren't going to school because my mom got into a car crash yesterday, and I'm pretty sure no one is thinking this but I'm sure some are but don't worry she's fine, she didn't get hurt but I hope the douche that drove at her did. So she was driving and not on her phone (literally she wasn't) and she didn't see the STUPID ASS AS HE DROVE AT A FUCKING RED LIGHT THAT BASTARD, anyways~ he T-boned her (if you don't know what that is I'll put a picture of it at the end of this) but only at the passenger side, so after my dad picked up my mom he took her to the hospital and to urgent care, I looked at her a few minutes ago and she looks fine, I feel like this world is just, I have no words and that's a bad thing everything is crazy nowadays, but not as crazy as me *grins* anyways I'll see you later my mermaids! (but the person t-boned her on the passenger side like I said)

 So she was driving and not on her phone (literally she wasn't) and she didn't see the STUPID ASS AS HE DROVE AT A FUCKING RED LIGHT THAT BASTARD, anyways~ he T-boned her (if you don't know what that is I'll put a picture of it at the end of this)...