Lonely

I'm lonely now! I mean like not on wattpad but in real life in school wanna know why? Cause on the last day of school I have a group of friends and then they were like "Hey we're kicking you out of the group" and then I'm like okay, I mean really, when I'm with a group of friends I try not to make any bonds when I'm with a group of friends mostly I'm pretty smart about stuff cause I know that one day I would get kicked out of the group sooooo yeeeaaahhh, I just wanted to let this out cause it was weighing down on my shoulders. Don't have any pity cause I'll be fine, cause my zodiac sign is a pisces right? And we actually like to be alone so I'll be fine on my own. Tho, I'm starting to have a bit of trust issues, so in August when I get back to school which is in two months (which sucks) I'll make sure I don't make any friends cause its actually better when I'm alone. I can think and write my stories on here without any disturbance and get distanct with my elementary friends and then BOOM All alone, and then I'll be that one kid that everyone calls weird and then I would be like "Thank you, I know I'm weird" and then I just walk off not even fazed by being called names since I'm used to it from my dad soo yeeeaaahhh. Bye!