Mystery Girl ~LAUREN

Lauren's POV

"Can I get a large mocha latte please?" I asked the batista and she nodded.

"What's your name" she asked

"Lauren"

"Okay that'll be $3.50" she said as she wrote my name onto the large cup. I handed her the money and she went to make the drink. I pulled out my phone and played a game to pass time.

A few minutes later my coffee was ready and she handed it to me and I walked out of the coffee shop and started walking home since I only lived two blocks away.

As soon as I walked into the lobby of my apartment building I saw a extremely beautiful girl talking to the some guy.

She looked my way and our eyes met. It was like she was staring into my soul. But the guy she was talking to made her look back at him

I countiued walking through the lobby and into the elavator. I pressed the number 6 and the doors started to close.

Before they fully closed she looked at me one more time and winked which made me

I made it to my small apartment and immediately went to my living room. I turned on the TV and sat on the couch.

I tried to focus on the television program but my mind kept drifting back to the girl in the lobby.

I gave up and just turned the TV off and layed down on my bed.

I could help but think about her beautiful y/e/c eyes and her full lips. She was breath takingly beautiful.

I soon fell asleep thinking about the beautiful girl that I had never seen before today. But I'm gonna make it my mission to find out who she is.

No matter how long it takes.

She's my mystery girl

---------------------

*Two days later*

The past two days I had been extremely busy with work. Which isn't surprising since I am a surgeon.

I didn't even go home today since I was on call. I still couldn't stop thinking about the girl from the lobby.

I was laying in an on call room staring at the ceiling when someone walked in.

"Ay what's up Lauren" yelled my bestfriend/coworker dinah.

"Dinah why are you so loud she's probably trying to sleep" Normani, my other friend said

"Sorry" dinah mumbled
Ok
I laughed at them "Hi guys"

"Hey, whose service are you on" Dinah said

"Dr. Hernandez, she's so mean" I said

"Yeah but I'm with Dr. Cabello. And she's worst than Dr. Hernandez" Normani said

"True" Dinah and I said at the same time. "Guess who I'm with today" Dinah said with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Who?"

"Dr.Avery" she said

"Oh he's so hot" Normani said and gave her a high five while I just shook my head at the both of them.

Just then I got a page

"Oh come on" I groaned and got up as Normani and Dinah got paged too.

"Geez what happened" Normani said

We rushed out of the on call room and to the E.R.

We rushed out to the ambulance that just pulled up and our attendings were there.

"Jane doe found unconscious in an alley. Massive blood loss and possible head trauma and broken bones"

It's her, the mystery girl but she's covered in blood and bruises. How the hell did this happen!?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Part 2 is coming!!!