Perfect ~NORMANI

"Baby, I'm home where are you!?" I yelled in a excited voice.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I heard my beautiful wife yelled back at me.

I sat my bags down and walked into the kitchen to see Normani cooking dinner.

"Guess what" I said as I walked over to her and wrapped my hands around her waist

"What?"

"I got the promotion" I whispered in her ear with a huge smile on my face. She turned around in my arms with a matching smile.

"Wow Y/n, that's amazing" she said and hugged me really tight.

"And to celebrate, I got everyone gifts. Where are the kids?" I asked

"Upstairs"

"Jayden, Jordan come here!!!" I yelled while quickly walking to the bags that I put in front of the door.

I got out all the stuff I bought for my two kids just as they came racing down the stairs.

"Hi mommy. OH TOYS!" The 7 year old twins said in unison and immediately started checking out all the toys in the pile.

I got Jordan an American doll, a make-up kit, pink roller blades, a purple basketball and a tablet.

I got Jayden a remote control helicopter, two nerf guns, a Batman coustume and a 3Ds.

"No freakin way!!"

"Mommy your the best!!"

I laughed at their excitement but I was happy that they were so happy. I went into another bag and pulled out a small rectangular box and looked up to see Normani standing in the doorway watching the kids play with their new toys.

I hid the box behind my back and slowly made my way over to her. I put it in front of her and her eyes widened.

"Open it" I demanded quietly

She pulled the lid off and her jaw dropped. I bought her a 24k gold bracelet with a matching necklace.

"Oh my God Y/n" she said in awe of the extremely expensive jewelry.

"Do you like 'em?" I asked

"I love them baby. I love you " she said then gave me a quick kiss.

I pulled back and just observed my family. Everything is just so...perfect. Everyone is happy.

"I love you guys so much" I said and sighed in content.

"We love you too" the three of them said at the same time.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/N: This one is super short......🙃