Criminal ~DINAH

Maybe it's the adrenaline, the crazy feeling. Or maybe it's the reward or the bragging rights that make me so addicted to doing dangerous stuff like robbing banks, stealing cars and even murder.

It was a habit, a natural part of my life, the way I survive. I'm a criminal.

___________________

"Dinah baby, I love you so promise me you'll stay here while I take care of this"

"....ok I promise" she said hesitantly

I was about to rob a gas station that's basically in the middle of nowhere because I really need the money.

I was sitting in 'my' car waiting for the right time to go in.

"Alright, If the cops show up get in the drivers seat and get out of here okay" I told her as I was getting out of the car.

"Y/n you know that I'm not just gonna take off without you" she said with a scoff

"Okay, I was just testing you" I joked trying to ease the tension which worked because she laughed.

I grab my ski mask and my silver pistol and tucked it in the side of my jeans then got a small duffel bag from the back seat.

"Good luck baby" Dinah said and I smiled at her

I put on the ski mask on and put the duffel bag strap over my shoulder as I walked into the gas station.

As soon as I walked in the door I pulled out my pistol. I pointed it at the cashiers head and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Quickly give me all the money out of the cash register!!!" I yelled making him flinch. He open the cash register and slowly started taking money out.

"HURRY UP!" I yelled and he did.

I started putting the money in in the duffel bag. It seemed to be about 200 dollars which was very surprising for a place like this.

After all the money was in the bag I looked around for any security cameras. I found one in the corner of the store so I shot at it.

I saw movement in the corner of my eye so I turned around and saw the cashier pulling out a shotgun from under the counter.

Before he could aim it at me I panicked and shot him, he immediately fell to the ground.

"Oh shit" I whispered to myself. I ran out of the store and to the car. I got in the drivers seat and threw the duffel bag in the back seat. I put the safety lock on the gun and put it with the duffel bag then drove off.

"Everything okay?" Dinah asked me, placing her hand on my knee lovingly.

"Yeah everythings great babe" I said and quickly kissed her cheek.

--------------------

Once we got back to our town I pulled into a dark alley and parked the car.

"What are we doing here?" Dinah asked

"I wanted to do this" I said and leaned over to kiss her soft plump lips. It was just a single Peck, then another then she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a long, passionate but rough kiss.

Soon we we're in the backseat of the car in a full on make out session.

I disconnected our lips and started attacking the soft skin of her neck.

I kissed down to her collar bone that was exposed due to long v neck shirt.

A soft breathy moan left her lips once I reached one of her many sweet spots. This went on for a few minutes until I pulled back.

"Dinah can I ask you something" I said

"Yeah, what is it baby?"she said as she left kisses all over my face.

"Why do you stay with me even though I do bad things" I asked seriously causing her to and look me in the eyes.

"Because I love you Y/n" she said genuinely "you may be a sexy criminal but you're my sexy criminal and you always will be."

I laughed at her words

"And your my sexy partner in crime" I said and she jokingly flipped her hair and smiled causing me to laugh again.

"I love you Dinah Jane"

"I love you too Y/n"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••