Mystery girl~LAUREN-Part 2

Your POV

*1 hour earlier*

"Langston I think that we should...just be friends" I said hesitantly. Hoping he would understand.

"WHAT" He yelled angrily

"I-i said I think we should break up" I repeated. I've been a waiting to break up with him for months, but the only thing that pushed me to do it today is the green eyed beauty that I had seen in the lobby.

"NO YOUR NOT LEAVING ME! YOUR MINE!" He yelled and grabbed the collar of my shirt and I felt his fist connect with my face several times. He smashed my head against the side of the table then started kicking me in the stomach.

I had a really weird feeling in my head and then everything went black.

I struggle to open my eyes and I felt pain everywhere in my body. I couldn't open my eyes wide enough to see anything clearly, all I saw was blury figures leaning over me and their lips were moving as if the were yelling things but I couldn't hear them.

A tall blond girl came right next to my head and bent down. She started say stuff but I still couldn't hear her.

I started to get upset and the pain was becoming unbearable. I felt a tear escape my eye but she wiped it away softly.

Laurens POV

"I don't think she can hear me or see me" dinah said

"Dr. Jauregui Check her head for any damage" Dr. Cabello told me

I went over to her head and noticed alot of blood in her hair. Her head turned towards Dinah on the other side and I got a better look, there was a huge gash that I couldn't really see because of her hair but it look really bad.

Who did this to her!?

-------------------------

It was the next day and I still don't know her name, no one does.

No one has come looking for her and everyone says that they've never seen her before.

I was standing by the Nurses station that is right by her room.

Dinah came walking towards me with messy hair and a huge smile.

"Hi!" She said

"Why are you so happy? And what's up with you hair?" I said

She leaned close to my ear "Let's just say Dr.Avery and I had a private conference" she said and gave me a look

"Ew" I said and pushed her away from me. She just laughed

"Excuse me" A deep voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw a boy with long black hair and light blue eyes. He looked familiar.

"I'm looking for Y/n Y/l/n, she was admitted last night" he said

"Is that her right there" I asked

"Yes thank you so much" he said than rushed in to the room.

He sat next to her and kissed her hand "I'm so sorry Y/n, I don't know why I did it. I'm sorry just please wake up" he said tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

Dianh and I looked at each other. I turned around to the nurse.

"Call security please" I said

-----------------------

Two security officers and one police  officer came in from the hall and stopped in front of us. I pointed to Y/n's room and they walked in there.

As soon as the guys saw the security he stood up with a scared expression.

"What is your name sir" one of the security officers said

"Langston" he said

"Ok Langston can you tell us what happend to Y/n" the police officer asked.

"I-i um...." he said and tears spilled from his eyes

"Langston...what happened" he asked again.

"I did it" he admitted

---------------

Langston was escorted out by the police and I had to check on Y/n

I walked into her hospital room and check her vitals, which we good. I wrote that down on the chart but then noticed that I never got her blood test results.

"I didn't know you were a doctor" a raspy voice said

I looked over at Y/n to see her eyes open and staring at me.

"Oh my god, your awake" I said with a huge smile

"Oh really" she sarcastically with a matching smile

"How are you feeling" I asked

"I've been better" she said. She looked at me with a serious expression which made my smile fade.

"Did a guy with dark hair and blue eyes come here" she asked and I nodded

"W-where is he?" She asked but I don't think she really wanted to know the answer

"The police took him after he admitted to doing this to you" I said and she visablely relaxed a little bit.

"Y/n if you don't mind me asking, why did he do this to you" I asked. He eyes filled up with tears making me regret asking.

"I tried to break up with him and he just....I don't know....he lost it" she said holding back her tears.

I sat down next to her and took her hand in mine.

"He's never done anything like this before" she said "He's actually a really sweet guy but I just don't have feelings for him"

"It's okay" I said as she let her tears flow freely" "It's going to be okay" I reassured her.

"I know I'm just tired" she said "And my stomach really hurts"

"Really" I said and she nodded

"Well I'm gonna go check something. I'll be right back" I said and got up.

Just as I got out of her room one of my interns,Shawn came up to me.

"Dr.jauregui I got her blood test results" he said

"Is anything wrong"

"She's uhm pregnant...well most likely  was pregnant"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■