Caught ~CAMILA

"Y/n!" Camila yelled out in pleasure. I slowed down the pace of my fingers then took them out of her sensitive center.

I had been cheating on my girlfriend Jennifer with Camila for about two months now. I know that cheating is bad but I just can't bring myself to break up with Jennifer , I don't want to hurt her but I don't feel anything towards her anymore.

"Round two?" Camila's voice brought me out of my thoughts she was now straddling my lap and I took off my shirt.

I put my hands on her naked waist as she started as she started leaving opened mouth kisses on my neck.

My phone started ringing but Camila didn't stop.  "Don't answer it" she said

I grabbed it of the night stand and looked at the caller ID.

"It's Jennifer" I said and she rolled her eyes and stopped kissing my neck.

"Hello"

"Hey baby, whatcha doing"

"I'm just watching tv" I lied

Camila smirked and pushed me down on the pillows. She quickly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off.  She moved up to straddle my lap right above my center and started grinding her hips.

"Oh Fuck" I whispered

"What?"

"N-nothing" I stuttered into the phone

I started grinding my hips also,  matching her pace. Camila let out a moan and she threw her head back as I moved my hips faster.

"Who was that?" Jennifer asked

"What do you mean?"

"I just heard someone, who's with you!?" She yelled

"Baby no ones with me I promise.  Don't you trust me" I said

"Um yeah. Well I gotta go bye" she said and hung up before I could respond

I threw my phone to the side

"Now where were we" I said and flipped Camila over so that she was laying down now.

-----------

My eyes shot open once I heard the front door close.

I sat up quickly, waking the brunette next to me in the process.

"Camila"I whisper yelled and she looked up at me through sleepy eyes.

"She's home!" I said and her eyes widened.  She quickly got out of the bed and picked up all of her clothes.

"Hurry, get in the closet" I said

She got in and closed the door I picked up all of my clothes and put them in the hamper.

I grabbed a long T-shirt and put it on.

"Hey baby" Jennifer said once she came into our shared bedroom

"Hey Jenny" I said and Pecked her lips

"I can't stay for long. My boss invited me for dinner,  hopefully he wants to talk about a promotion!" She said "I need to wear my sophisticated red dress" she said and walked towards the closet

"WAIT!" I yelled and got in front of the closet "Jenny you look great there's no need to change" I said nervously

"Yes I do" she said and moved around me.

I realised that there was nothing I could do to stop her. I winced as she turned the doorknob.

"What the fuck!" She yelled as soon as she opened the door.

Oh no

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾