Mal and Audrey talk

Mal' pov:
     Today was another day in Auradon. I had just finished another wonderful date with Ben and now I was off to Audrey's room, cause I seriously need some advice. I knocked on her door and she opened it a little bit surprised to see me she then asks
"Oh, Mal I didn't expect to see you here so soon, um please come in."
I was walked into the room and sat on her bed then asked her
"Audrey what would you do if you left someone who you used to be in love with but haven't seen them in a year? "
She looked at me for a little bit then gasped and said
"Omg Mal you used to love someone that's amazing..........but wait I thought villain's said love was a sight of weakness and it was off limits on the isle? "
I looked at her then her window and said
"If only it was a boy I loved." she then came over and placed a hand on my shoulder and said" Oh Mal I had no idea, I'm so sorry I didn't know you liked girls what was her name. "
I sighed and told her
"Her name was Lily she was the only kid on the isle who helped me when I needed it most. After a while we started to date secretly since love was against the rules on the isle. Then when I had to come here I didn't know how to tell her I was breaking up with her so I left a note and then I met Ben and here we are now."
Audrey looked so shocked by this then said
"Mal I have only known you for a year and as that year went by I saw that you are a good person and Lily probably knows that and if you left her a note before you left. Then she knows you didn't mean to break up with her and that you cared about her so I would say just let this go and everything else will work out. Ok? Besides, I bet Lily has forgiven you for what happened and is ok with what she is doing with her life."
I smile and hug Audrey and say

"Thanks Audrey for telling me this it really helps me."
Then we get up and leave her room.

Hey guys I really hope you like the first chapter don't worry you will get to meet
Lily in the next chapter and please leave comments on who you think Lily's secret friend is! Bye guys 💜